My stoke level...

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by freeridercam, Sep 24, 2004.

1. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

is maxed out right about now. :p

Attached Files:

2. nidoss

nidoss Guest

nice, too bad i dont have a picture of my p-bass on my computer.....=(

3. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

Yeah, I just got 'er today, it's actually a Jazz bass body with a p-bass neck and Seymour Duncan p-bass pickup. It sounds soooooooooooo sweet.

4. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Looks like a mark hoppus bass. After playing an ESP, I'll never touch a fender again.

EDIT - how long have you been playing?

5. cogmog

cogmog Member

nice painting

6. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

That's exactly right, Tanner. It's awesome. I also have an Ibanez EDB600, which is the cats ass, believe me, but I wanted a dedicated punk/rock/ska bass. Oh, and 4 years.

cogmog, notice how her spine goes over her shoulder instead up the back of her neck? 'tis killer. :p

7. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Yeah, I use my 4 string defretted epiphone cheap-o for practice and such, and my ESP FM-205B 5 string for concerts and recording

8. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

noice. *thumbs up*

I want a warwick Streamer... :(

9. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I just want a warwick thumb! I don't follow basses much anymore as after 6 years, I'm pretty much ready to call it quits

10. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

I love it man. Know any RHCP? If not, Flea is a great remedy for burnout.

Here's an off-topic question... What do you ride?

11. Tanner

Tanner New Member

yeah, I know some RHCP - higher ground and fight like a brave.

As for what i ride, do you want trials or BMX?
    Trials is Andrew's old monty xlite that I built, and my BMX race bike is a custom DK bike

12. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

Right on, right on. I used to do flatland and such, but I'm a "freerider" now... I hate that word. "Mountain Biker" would be better, but apparently road gaps segregate you from the rest. As for trials, I'm in the process of figuring out what the hell I'm gonna get. So far, I've got stock and pure trials as my limitations. Really narrows it down, huh?

Edit: Go for the "under the bridge" interlude and "californication", or try to figure out some new improvs for "can't stop"

Last edited: Sep 24, 2004
  13. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Yeah, next season will be my 7th year racing, so. As for a trials bike, get a stock. I'm 6'3" and hate my mod.

14. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

I feel ya dude, I'm 6'6. I was thinking LevelBoss, but the Echo Control looks preeeetty sweet.

15. nidoss

nidoss Guest

YA the warwrick thumb looks like a pretty sweet bass, I had really wanted to get a tobias classic some time back that was at the local music store in alaska.

I started playing bass about 7 years ago, but i have only been playing on and off for the last 3 years becuase of school, i dont have room for one with my 2 bikes, and none of my friends that play anything are around, so i mostly just play when im back in alaska and can get together with a few old friends.

16. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

It's all about the streamer, dude :p And once I finally get off my lazy ass and head to uni, I'll find a way to bring ALL my gear. And if not, the freeride bike is stayin here :p

17. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

It must be because of the angle of the photo, but at first I thought it was a Mustang.

18. nidoss

nidoss Guest

ya i wish i had room to bring my bass and amps, im trying to figure out a way to get my parents to bring them down and to meet me in seattle. then ill put them somewhere, maybe i can use them as a night stand as well or something.

Im currently using a refrigerator as my book shelf and night stand combo.

[​IMG]
    Couldnt find an actual picture of mine, but found this on the net, mine looks like the one in the front except the neck is maple? which ever one that looks blonde instead of brown. haha dont know jack about guitars.

My dad is a huge Martin guitar nut.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2004
  19. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

Thats a nice bass man. I use to play. It was awesome.

20. Lil RomEo

Lil RomEo New Member

Nice painting in the background.:x: