My "reply" to Andrew.....

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by oicdn, Feb 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oicdn

oicdn Guest

This is my last post about this.....

You think I care what people think? I'm sure there are people on here that don't fuckin like you either from your loud ass mouth....people aren't vocal about it cause most just ignore you and some actually look up to your skill level and want to ride like you(check back a couple pages on some posts). I guess you're too arrogant to see that though. And at one point in time, I thought you actually were pretty cool when I didn't frequent this board, and liked your riding style, then I saw of how much a sarcastic asshole you were.

FUCK ALL? Niiice.....yeah, your post only really had to do with trials cause all you did was insult the guy...here's what you wrote:

Yeah, real great advice.....great way for an experianced rider to really know how they're doin...great job :slap:

That was a rhetorical statement. Skimboarding was an example. Oh big man, you can fuckin ride a bike better than me. Either from talent or experiance or both. Fine, you can school me in that...that doesn't mean I can't SCHOOL YOUR ASS in something else. You can get all cocky here cause this' what you're good at....but hell, go to another forum or environment where you're learning something and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate the attitude of somebody calling you a douche, etc....and what can you say? "I can ride trials better than you" and thier reply would be the exact same statement you made earlier...."X has NOTHING TO DO with X...NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT." Not being an "icon" or a person people look up to in a sport where you suck or are learning isn't such a great position to be in is it? Everybody has to start somewhere, you don't have to be an asshole by saying "Forget about it...those hieghts won't be yours for years".....

Sure you are...you're prolly an asshole on ALL forums, but a BIGGER ASSHOLE on the forum where your strong at. Some people actually find your antics funny others find it ANNOYING AND IMMATURE AS FUCK and just ignore your post whoring about calling everybody a douche. You're in college? Man, from your typing and forum personality, it looks like a 13 year old who just found out chatrooms exist and types whatever babble comes from his mind. Not saying your ACTUAL personality is like this, and I doubt it seriously is, but being behind a screen really lets you "say" what you want.....

Do you really even know me? Other than the information I've given on screen, you have NO IDEA what I'm really like. And even if you read all my posts, you have not even a VAGUE clue. And the same for you if I read your posts, as again, "hiding" behind a screen really lets you say what you want. How do you think those fuckin cyber nerds can pose as a complete badass online, but when seen in person you're like WTF? I'm thinkin that's prolly the case here. Somebody's got an online "image" or "personality" but in reality, you're prolly a completely different person.....

Do I really care what others are thinking? No..I don't even know who "Stephan" is, so it's really mundane here. I could care less. Oh wow...you've talked to people on AIM about me...it's nice to know I'm the topic of your conversation, LOL. People talk, good or bad, does it really DO anything? No, it's worthless gossip especially in this situation where nobody really knows anybody, so welcome back to 5th grade with your gossip :greddy: I guess some peopled learned that gossip is really a waste of time and not pay any attention to it....it's gossip, And others think it's a valid form of information......:dunno:

Oh, I bolded some text in that quote of yours....you don't talk shit about peoples skills? Well, hmm, what was the previous text I quoted you on...oh, that's right, you telling the kid to forget about knowing how to get ups. But you don't talk shit...oh, shit, that's right you were also talkin on AIM about me...my bad......

I don't think I'm the minority in thinking the same about you either....like I said, most people don't press the reply key and automatically have to post thier thoughts and up thier post count. Some people actually keep thier opinions to themselves.....

Also, I don't think anybody says anything to you in the fear of getting ridiculed. I don't give a damn about ridicule, so I called you on it, and I was right. That and the fact your a senior member, you tend to have sway of opinion of the general consensus of the board, and the fact that you can ride a bike good on a BIKE board, also seems to help especially when it's a noob callin you out....

Again, nobody said anything to you for whatever reason, but don't think I'm the minority either. I can almost gaurentee alot of people actually skip over some of your posts at times so they don't have to read you immature BS posts.....

On another note......it seems your number of posts have slowed and actual non-derogatory content has risen......intresting........

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

The fact that you put the same fucking gif's after every god damn post you have put up just shows how blatently gay you are. I will not read any of that.

oh btw. I sent a PM to the maker of the thread explaining my post, and he is fine with it. You are so dumb you can't be argued with. You have no frame of reference for arguing with anything in trials with me, so stop trying. And I'll call someone like you a faggot douche to your face just as fast as I would on this forum, "strong"?? No, ask anyone I am the same on any forum, hence me getting banned 9 times from biketrials.com.

3. oicdn

oicdn Guest

It's called Gifs in a Sig...LOL....and Biketrials...who the hel HASN'T got banned from there? that's most censored forum on the web!

And the fact you "PM'd" the guy to see he was OK with it... "is it cool I called you a Douche?" :rofl: Yeah...no "image" aye....

4. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Just like last years pride day marshall Axel Rose sang......"Get in the ring."

Sighhhhhhhh.........snicker... :wuteva:

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Eh....I'm over it..... :joshers:

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I sent a PM to him to explain my post. ANYONE who asks how to go up big things is a fucking idiot. I sent a pm saying this, and that he shouldn't bother thinking about ups and just concentrate on small things.

You already live in florida, and skim board - so i feel really bad about your life. You will never see me reply to anything you type or ask again. If i see you in real life, I will cut you.

7. oicdn

oicdn Guest

But did you really need to get hostile about it? Coulda just kept it to yourself, or just did what you DID do, and PM him... Jeez, that's all I'm saying....you get so aprehensive about EVERYTHING...it's like somebodies CONSTANTLY pissing in your wheaties......

Florida eh...I hate snow, and like the beach and warm weather the majority of the year....so I'm where I like to be. You obviously like snow and/or Colorado, it's a pretty moot point to have a piss match to say which is best, it really is...LOL, such hostility. Atleast you opted to cut me, I guess there's not enough hatred to be shot then eh? :rofl:

8. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

Both of you are whining like bitches.

9. Elan

Elan steve french

id rather get shot than be cut..just my opinion though ???

10. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Depends on the knife :eek3danc: :D

11. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.