My practice video.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by RomanR, Apr 10, 2004.

1. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

here's my corny practice video. i rode yesterday for 15 mins and got 7 mins of footage. then i came home, and while doing a random punter pedal kick i exploded my chain and sheared 3 teeth off my cog. i didnt get it on film though.

anyways heres the video. its 15 megs, and about 3:30. just random stuff.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/romanpractice1.wmv

Comments would be cool

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

watched it, you're doing reall good. a few things i can say are this:
    1-try and not have to get too much speed for pedal ups, practice them with little run up (start on bad foot, then just go good foot and up, for the big stuff work on good foot, bad foot, then good foot and up)
    2-in the beggining you pedal kicked up something, you can try and angle your bike to the side and that will make it easier
    3-you have great wedge balance, and your brakeless backwheeling is pretty good as well.
    4-you're doing good keep up the good work.

3. chaloux

chaloux Party all the time.

4. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

congrats on mastering rolling up and droping off 1 foot high walls, time to work on 1 and a half!

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Neato...you're at about the level I am with the exception of a couple things:

1: Your balance is better than mine (wedge balance & overall balance)
    2: I can't do anything brakeless
    3. I can't pivot on my rear...i.e. get on my rear and pivot 90 degrees....but that prolly goes hand in hand with balance.

Your height is about the same as mine....

6. chaloux

chaloux Party all the time.

Roman can up much higher than that. I think he may be at bar height, and if not a couple inches lower. That's all just little stuff.

7. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

thanks for the link mathew

haha chris, it was a weiner 15 minute ride, totally random punter stuff. i would be super angry if that was all i could do.
    i gotta ride better next time i go filming so people dont think im a 3 month beginner. i've posted 2 other vids, like last september and they were better than this one haha. i'll do a better job next time!

8. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Eh...that's where I'm at...now that I have a fuckin job....riding suffered :-( But yeah...that's about where I'm at....but, LOL, those differences are BIG differences...

9. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

I'm in exact same position as oicdn. Nice video by the way. I liked it because you did few of the moves over and over, and pretty slowly which helps a lot when you're a beginner like me :bigthumb: