Hey there, I've been riding a used PX Zebdi Mk3 for a bit now, and have developed most of the basic skills of trials(the one thing i cant is the japslap/pedalup). I'm kinda looking for something different with shorter stays, little lower bb and slightly longer top tube. I have looked at the Zoo Boa and Pitbull which are both possibilities. I have also looked at the BT Raven which was another possibility. I'm looking for something V'mounts since I dont like Maguras much and love my Avids, and something with around 15in stays, 0 bb drop or maybe a tad like 5 degrees and something thats strong. 60% of my riding will be urban trials like riding universities and the other 40% will be natural/my garage. I'm a 130lb scrawny asian from New Jersey, so strength is important, but not at the top of my list. I'm not the smoothest rider all the time, but don't land on things with an HUGE thump. So my question basically is... Any ideas for a frame? Price is somewhat important, something like a BT Raven is in my range, and possibly something higher. My choice of V mounts does put me away from the Koxxs, Echos and I guess the other Maggie brands. I work at a shop so the discounts on parts gives me more room to spend on a frame. I'm kinda in the "just looking" phase, but I just feel like I want something more trialsy than the PX. (and yes, I am kinda spoiled, but all of my bike shit is paid from my job and thus i'm not a JAP(Jewish American Prince(I'm not racist), sorry if this is offensive, Bill or Kevin or I will take/edit it out)) Pheww. Thanks anyway, Byron PS. Desalvo is also on my list, but I'd have to find one used I think.