Observed Trials banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold with under 10 rides on it to Dolphin.

Here are some pictures right before she went away, forever.

Front View:

Side View. Note the alpine star sticker. Bikes in the background- TEX AVERY MR JAPSLAP 's monty x-lite. Powdercoated black crescent, both frames were given away for free to locals...then in the far background is a Koxx long mod, and a leapord p-x jack flash against the wall.

Another front view. Bike was beautiful black/silver- props road fools sticker on the fork of course.

TRY-ALL, NO 5'S! weeeeeee trials :greddy:

This is my new beast, will be built up in the next week or two...I'll get full bike pics:

14" chainstay, 5.4 pounds... :Wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
you decided to go wtih the FBM?

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:ugh:

FBM? Can't you read :) It says right on the frame...

stricker sig model of course.

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
nice LB. what's up with the handle bar setup on the PlanetX (nice paint job)?

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
I can't see shit captain. Andrew, let me know how that S&M rides...I need a street bike

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
the bike now has a matte black fork, removed alpinestars sticker, and painted chainstay protector(black, you can still read the numbers)... i might post pics later.

edit there is a pic of it on the group ride photos at CU boulder on COtrials.com

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey andy-just kidding andrew- is it going to be a full-blown bmx bike or are you going to make some modifications?

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
p3 boy- sorry I never saw your post, its full on bmx...no gyro or front brake or any of that shite. I'm sure you'll see it at road 34.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
uhhh don't think I ever bothered taking pics?? Just it in the background...sorry :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.