My new used norco evolve

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by [email protected], Dec 14, 2004.

1. my.ark.4@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

well, i got this saturday, but i havent posted these till now (i was out ridding). i apologize in advance for the shity photos, but in the 2 hours of daylight im not at school now, theres no way im taking photos instead of riding. the chainstay guard is hand crafted by yours truly completely out of duct and electrical tape (plus the neon orange pizza pizza shoe lace):Sonic:. i got the front avid mech taken off for 100 bucks (rotor, caliper, lever) and its getting an alivio :)() vee put on sunday. all in all fun to ride, its a big jump from my 18.5" XC trek, loads easier to balance on, but the rigid fork takes some getting used to, esp. when j hopping.

oh, and to elan and all the other people who were mindlessly bashing the piles of crap i was going to get instead, thanks.

image uploader not working, i had to go through photobucket, sorry for the confusion:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  2. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

Glad you like it man and nice ride! But can I ask why you would take the avid off?

3. my.ark.4@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

the same reason i didnt ship a chris king equiped koxx in from france, $$$$$