My new RAVen 5.0 pics

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by bwagner, Aug 20, 2004.

1. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Here it is, I've been waiting a little while for it, and it was worth the wait for me. The pics are crappy, but they're all I have right now. I'll take a few more in the daylight outside tommorrow if anyone is interested.
    Specs are as follows:
    RAVen 5.0 frame, Brisa elite 2004 fork, DM24/king iso front, DX32/king classic rear, Middleburn RS7's 170mm, 105 rear der., Maggies front and rear( I still like 'em), King headset, Titec Rip 30 stem, Monty 31.8 bar, Grab-on Mtn2 grips, Threshhold rear booster(until I make my own:D)no shifter for now, but soon, I like to ride to my destinations a little bit.Thats about it. Hope you like it! Oh yeah, I guess white is the new black!!everyone wants it now:rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2004
  2. B1105

B1105 New Member

Sweet bike man, what does it weigh in?

3. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Not sure on the weight issue, I'll check it out tommorrow at the shop. Thanks for the Question though. I'm curious now myself, it feels super light while riding though, the front end kinda just pops up whenever you want it too, it's going to take a while to get used to I think.

4. RT Wolf

RT Wolf Insanity Studios Inc.

That, is a beautiful bike. I'm gonna get a Raven next. What're your tires?

5. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Nice....

I think the tyres are:

- Front: Tioga Factory DH 2.1
    - Rear: Michelin Comp 24.1 2.5

But that is just a guess looking at the tread patterns/sidewall writing ;)

6. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

that is an absolutely awesome bike!... watch out for that brisa fork though. it'll snap on ya.

7. Orkje

Orkje New Member

Niiiiiice! Can't wait to get mine built up...

8. Martini

Martini New Member

Nice bike!
    What BB do you have?Do you have much clearance between crankarms/chainring and brakes/chainstays......?

9. bwagner

bwagner New Member

The tires are as follows:
    Front Tioga DH 2.10 "R" model
    Rear Maxxis Highroller 2.5 Super Tacky
    And the bottom Bracket is the Truvativ Giga pipe DH 68/73X128mm. its heavy but strong as hell:)

10. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

11. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

aaaaaarre you running middleburns after spending all that time making a bash ring? The bike looks really nice.

12. Hardline

Hardline Member

Sweet ride. If I get another bike that is what it will be. JJ

13. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Yep, middleburns now:)
    I'm selling the others if you're interested though, the arms are about three months old, and the right one has a few gouges on it from landing on it while missing ups.

14. maxxistrials

maxxistrials Member

Sweet bike just watch that fork, it breaks really quick and i didnt ride it hard at all, it only took maybe 2 months of riding to snap...but still a sweet bike

15. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Where did your fork snap? The steer tube, or the legs? I'm serious, please fill me in, I'm actually making a steerer tube re-inforcement device this week just to make me fel a little better:)

16. poutine

poutine Guest

Mine wnt at the steerer....bitching bike

17. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

Mine broke right at the bottom cup of the headset...I guess thats the steerer...loanded a one and a half foot drop to front wheel...but thats the mod fork...

18. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

Man, that bike looks really nice. Kudos. I ordered a 5.0 from the second batch and I'm really anxious for it to come in. Seeing one built up (in the USA) helps alot. More pictures please!
    Isn't there like 5 more 5.0's in the states already? Come on people, Let's see them.

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

I'm waiting on mine, cutoms will probably take their sweet time with it though.

20. maxxistrials

maxxistrials Member

yeah, it broke at the steer tube, the first one was on a 30in drop to flat and the second one was on a really light tap up