My New Megamo

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by [email protected], Jul 8, 2004.

1. Hey guys still working on fine tunning this beast but soon it will be up and running again !

what do u think ?

thnaks
    MIKE

Attached Files:

2. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

Whoa?!?!

Mixing hydraulic and mechanical disc. Interesting.....
    Which do you like better?

Looks hot though, I love discs :bigthumb:

3. Yea felt kinda wierd for the first little wile, but then again everybony does it using maguras hs-33 and v's one is hydro and one is mechanica,l but yeah no problems at all i might put on my other avid mechanical on the front make it feel maybe a bit more natural

yeha but rides and feels sweet !

MIKE

4. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Good stuff Mike.
    This bike is pretty damn nice, it rides easy and light. Even with the brand new rear Avid it still locked good. Nice stem and seat haha, you're giving them more use than I ever did. Still running a 160 rotor on a 180 fork? Haha, get Dave's rotor on soon and we'll go riding again. And get your headset fixed.

5. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

that rear tyre is pretty worn down :) but it will still be nice for some road racing..rolls fast :D

6. Norco_125

Norco_125 Guest

what kind of stem is that on your bike?

7. HAHAHAH yeah getting a hot-s on the rear this week i hope if carsinn gets it for me yeah and the stem if im not mistaken is a 120mm * 25degree bomtraker stem provided by yours trully RomanR (our Moderator) great guy !!

thanks
    MIKE

8. felix

felix New Member

Nice bike! :bigthumb:

9. NOT BETTER THEN YOURS USED TO BE !!!!:bigthumb:

Attached Files:

• 40.jpg
      40.jpg
      File size:
      133 KB
      Views:
  10. BLENDERE

BLENDERE Guest

did you painted your front brake in red ??

11. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Anyone know the BB height on that equipe pro frame? Assuming with the stock megamo fork please. I rode one and it felt kinda wierd to me, like I was leaning WAY over the front all of the time, like maybe the bb height was too tall for the headtube height or something??

12. felix

felix New Member

The bb height is at least +20mm.
    When I rode a Megamo for the first time it felt very weird, because the bb was so high compared to the frame I used before.
    But you get used to this after some days.

[​IMG]

13. enron

enron Guest

megamo is dead !!, megamo factory stop production, in spain, no parts, no bike, but megamo XC, were dispo !