My new Megamo Radical 26"

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by JonMacKinnon, Jul 6, 2004.

1. JonMacKinnon

JonMacKinnon Guest

There are some pictures of my new Megamo at http://dotsixtytrials.tk

They are in the Gallery.

Please have a gander!!!!

(Note: There are 2 big spacers under the stem, this is because my steerer if i cut it will be about 2cm tall due to the internal headset, so I am probably going to leave it like that)

Comments please!

Jon!

2. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

Did you get that bike new? I was under the impression that Megamo had given up trials bike for 2004. I just checked http://www.megamobike.com/ and it seems they've let their domain expire.

Does anyone have any info about them or another site?

3. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Nice bike Jon, Megamo frames look awesome.

There are still a few Megamo frames etc floating around, back in March a friend near me bought the last complete 26" Radical left from the dealers in the US, and another friend just got a 26" Equip frame and fork last week from the same guys I believe. So I think whatever is left, is just whatever the dealers are trying to get rid off. Not sure if there are any more new things coming out.

4. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Nice.....damn, that sucks that the Megamo's are no longer being made...what frame am I to get next???

5. JonMacKinnon

JonMacKinnon Guest

Hey, thought Id bumpo this for a few more views :p .

6. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

cool, i want a megamo. too bad there's no more coming out. oh well, nice bike.

7. bwagner

bwagner New Member

A good friend of mine has an equipe pro, disc only dtock frmae he's going to sell soon. He might be putting it on e-bay this evening. Check for it in the next few days. Or maybe on here in the buy and sell forum.

8. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

i have a total of $5.25 in my bank account, and a tenner in my wallet

9. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I want to Snag up one if I had the cash, just so I'de have another one,a dn I'de like to give out discs a try....