My little move

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by DaneBrammage, Sep 20, 2004.

1. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

Heres a little action sequence from my room again (sound of snoring suddenly overcomes the entire forum.) This time maybe the best thing was the music I had blaring loudly in the backround: Big Bang by Bad Religion. Anyway the move is pretty simple but I havent seen it done before exactly this way, so thats all this newbie needs to feel happy. Its a trackstand/endo/wheelswap.

[​IMG]

2. oicdn

oicdn Guest

So you did a trackstand...then hopped up to your front wheel, then hopped to the back? Or were you rolling then just did a wheel switch?

3. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

Its a trackstand to an endo and then wheelswitch while trying to stay as high as possible.

4. Elan

Elan steve french

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Your back tire looks a little flat :momaru:

6. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

did you stop snoring and wake up just to say that?

7. Elan

Elan steve french

no, your thread reminded me of special ed, hence yayyyy. sorry, no offense intended.... GO YOU!

8. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

Tomorrow I'm posting the same move with one difference: I'll be giving you all the finger during the endo.

9. Elan

Elan steve french

10. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

Cool, I like your slanted floor. albeit you have a fun time doing teh seix.

11. Peace

Peace pedocrab

its called a hoo haa ("who haa") in Oz. now try it on a block or something, becomes a fun and sometimes practical move.
    If you have seen neil doin that hoo haa on the rail, he started that move like your are then progressed it onto objects. now hes a cunt.
    Peace

12. Elan

Elan steve french

ahaha. how true that is. :rofl:

13. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

i found it easier on objects. i can't do it on flat ground but after a gap/on a log/up something i can get my back wheel almost in front of where my front was.

14. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

i did an abubica and made the pinky/pointer finger up metal hand gesture while head banging, top that.

15. Elan

Elan steve french

i almost did that same exact move in FTCmayhem, but i was too preoccupied with my gate-duck.

16. Matt Staples

Matt Staples Guest

Are you kidding ? He does it the gayest/easiest way possible:nuts: its basically a sidehop into it, which means his backwheel is already like 6 inches away from it !
    watch Vincent in the Andrew T vid, he does it on that thin wall...thats how its suposed to be done :?

17. Elan

Elan steve french

i rode with vincent for that whole 9 days....

part of that movie i filmed...

its insane to do a endo to rear on a rail. i agree that his way is less impressive, but still.

18. Cole

Cole New Member

WTF is your point? He is still doing the move huge. Whoa, he isn't doing what the second placing uci rider in the world is doing! "THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE." :rolleyes: Wow, I guess only a couple people are doing it "right" then.

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

cole is being corrupted :momaru: