My Levelboss 1065. Not silver!

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by RomanR, Aug 16, 2004.

1. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Here's a pic of my new powdercoated 1065, with new gold Koxx stickers and gold Tryall bars. I've always wanted a white frame, and I think it looks awesome now. It's a nice change from the silver/blackness I had going on before. Yes, I know the bashring is huge.

The Tryall bars feel awesome, and look cool too. After the first ride my wrists were hurting a bit, but that was it. My second ride on them was yesterday, in a comp, and had no problems with them. They don't feel any flexier than what I was running before. Can't comment on how they are compared to the other Tryall bars I got to try on other people's bikes, because we all ran different front psi. They do have a different shape overall, flatter, but I like them like this.

More pics to come very soon.

[​IMG]

2. SICK ROMAN I ALWAYS LOVED THAT BIKE KILLER CHOICE IN COLOUR !!! PROPS LOL

CANT WAIT TO RIDE WITH YOU WHEN MY NEW BIKE COMES IN

3. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

4. B1105

B1105 New Member

Looks good, now it looks like a BT RaVen 4.0 with maggie mounts
    Nice Ride

5. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Love the color scheme! :bigthumb: I'd probably get that instead of the silver...

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Nice, nice nice nice nice bike.......I'm waiting for the warranty from tzimon on the Try-All bars to get mine....can't wait to see how they are feel....

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I think :cool: sums it up pretty well :)

8. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

looks very nice........

9. poutine

poutine Guest

roman man very toight toight like a toiga.

10. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

that bike is full on H.C.

11. Orkje

Orkje New Member

White is the new black, it seems... Great!

12. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Looks cool. That front tire looks realy small, what size is it? Must be light too huh?

The new Koxx stickers are nice maybe I should get them for my Polish frame!:p

13. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Here are some more pictures, just finished resizing them. I took way too many. The stickers show up as a weird green color, they aren't like that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Tryall bars, flatter than the previous ones. Again, the color shows up weird, like a light yellow. They're a really cool gold color, I'll have to take some more pictures, outside this time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear triangle.

[​IMG]

Spray painted Threshold booster and brackets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Weird indoor color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is how it is outside.

[​IMG]

Downtube protector. Pvc pipe cut in half, then spray painted white. Held on by 2 pieces of velcro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

those orange squishy cassette spacers look pimp. might i ask what they are?

15. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

That cassette is something I pieced together. It's 19-16-14-12-11. The yellow spacers are plastic and come from a Sram 7.0 cassette, same with the 16-14-12 cogs . The silver spacers, 12 cog, and lockring are from an LX cassette, and the 19t cog is something I found in one of the bins at the bike shop. It has big tall teeth like a King Kog, but a normal thin base. I have no idea what brand it is, but it's pretty burly.

16. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Afgter seeing those second round of pics, that bike again, is badass.....

17. B1105

B1105 New Member

Nice bike, but its too clean

18. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Has it ever been ridden?

19. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Haha, I only had about 5 rides before I took those pics, so it didn't get that dirty. I had to clean the frame to put the stickers on, and the frame is the only part that gets any dirt. I just spin the wheels and hold a swiffer cloth against the rims, and then pass it over the booster, and the bike is clean. It keeps itself clean, there's no gunk on the chain or cogs, and if it ever gets dirt or mud, it just gets washed off when I ride in the rain. Right now there's dirt on it everywhere, it shows up way more on a white frame and black parts. I ride the bike like it's not mine, so it gets a lot of use everyday, haha.