my girls bike

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by alexm, Mar 5, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

reason the bike is on the roof - i wanted to try manual focus to blur the shit out of the background but screwed it up, they turned out white :greddy2:

my main bike is a koxx 1065, got this cheap so i guess i will compete in both. nothing special parts wise, just an echo team long complete.

Alex

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Increase aperture (smaller number numerically) as big as your camera allows. You'll have to increase your shutter speed along with it. Also, the more telephoto you get or the closer you get to your object, the more the background will blur.

For instance,
    1. Aperture: F/2.0
    2. Shutter: 1/1500
    3. Zoom as much as your camera can
    4. Stand as close as you can to your bike while still having it fit in the frame.

Bill

Oh, and it looks like the perfect bike for a chick :)

3. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Anyone else notice those gold levers. Bling.

4. onza_tpro

onza_tpro Guest

that looks really nice , i would love one of them.th lukkey bastard

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

My GF wants to try and ride trials...I think I'm gonna snag her up one of those.......I don't really like mods, but my GF is 5'0 90 lbs....a mod would prolly be the best thing for her if she wanted to learn.....that, and the Koxx mods are pretty sexy....

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

how old if your gf, 12??!?!

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

he wishes ;)

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I saw this smoking hot 11 year old last week- she was working it real gangsta too...my XTP kept trying to get me to do bad things to her.

9. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

hahahahahahahahahaaahahahhah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you made a funny ;)

10. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

what's up with the gold lever blades? looks sick. i want gold.

11. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

damn those levers are pimpin' how'd you get them like that? spray paint i assume
    sick bike though, i saw you in your most recent vid give mod a try....damn good at it too!

12. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

no, they were bought from Wayne. I think chris akrig got 5 sets of them or somthing. They are standard from magura. But extreemly limited in numbers.

13. sebLG

sebLG New Member

ey that was my vid!! haha.

anyway yes i lurv those levers also i need one to make my bike more pimp. and gold bars and gold front rim. hahahaha. but yes anyway nice bike, bring it on the next ride :drool: .

14. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Nah...she's a shorty....I'm 6' even.....she says she's 5'0"...I think she's 4'11"LOL....

[​IMG]

Yes...the shirt is pink..... :D Went out to eat at some steakhouse...my fuckin steak was $70! That didn't include the baked potato or drink or anything...JUST the steak. It was Angus 2 inch beef sirloin or something...it was the best steak I've ever had...but not fuckin worth $70!!!!

15. G-Jordan

G-Jordan Guest

Thats a well nice bike you got there, mind you so is your levelboss.
    Well done

16. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

What? I thought he meant 'girls' bike , as in its a girly bike in comparison to his manly levelboss 1065...

why's everyone posting about a girlfriend? Alex M , put me straight if im wrong or whatever..

Nice mod though

How cheap did you get it, converted into £ sterling? Nice silver theme.
    Nice.
    Cool bike.

17. alexm

alexm Member

yeah, i meant its girly in comparison to my stock. i got it for 400pounds complete, $1000aud, pretty good i think.

Alex

18. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

yeah, i was right, very nice price to..

19. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i thought you meant girls bike as in a mod :p but not that i have anyting against girls bikes i love them :bigthumb:

20. alexm

alexm Member

i do mean that seb