My first vid

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by streetnutter, Feb 29, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Took you a while, and I'm sorry but you were not right in talking all that bullshit you did when you first came here.

I'd give you praise, however you came on this site talking tons of shit- none of which you could back up, so I will put it bluntley: weak.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

ahahahaha. <pointless but funny.

3. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Next time try not to put dabs in your video, you'll instantly lose credibility unless the line is impossibly massive. How long have you been riding?

4. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

i liked the diversity of moves like how you showed a pedal up...then a pedal up. Those and those really "neato" wipes...um yeah, are you english? lol

5. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

At least they weren't star wipes HA HA!

6. ty

ty Guest

that vid had some potential, it just needed 1. more variety, different riders, more locations, different moves 2. less annoying wipes, ie no wipes, just fades.

Im not gonna lie to you i didnt watch the entire movie b/c all thoe wipes just pissed me off

7. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Pretty good for 5 months.....I think. I dunno, I've only been riding 1 month(I think...I dunno if I've had my bike a month) LOL and can ALMOST do everything you did...well, I can't pedal kick....

Pretty neato though!

8. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

ummm yeah.. not to make you feel bad but it was a little .. how do i say this.. crappy.. :) keep riding and you will be awsome in no time.

9. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

oicdn you can do almost everything he did? but you A. cant pedal kick which means you B. Cant pedal up, those are the only moves he did (besides corrective hop 100's of times)

10. streetnutter

streetnutter Guest

Yeah and andrewt thats not bullshit, this was just a quick video filmed in one afternoon and the nearest spots to me house to see how it looked. It was took locally so I couldn't go to the areas that had the spots I set all my highest,longest records. when I can get to those spots that i have done my best stuff I'll put it all into one video and then I will have me proof. But I can ashore it was not bullshit and this was just a tester video to see if it all worked and was fine.

Yeah and the editing was very crappy but it was just because I wanted to see what worked and didnt. for me nx vid as yu have said I will remove the wipes, better the sound quality and cut out all the setting up.

Bill

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

If you could do huge ups like you claimed, those small walls woudln't of been such a huge difficulty for you.

Lots of talking, no walking.

12. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

That 3ft wall looked not much bigger than a bike wheel and bike wheels surely are not 3ft tall...

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

https://www.observedtrials.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=752&highlight=

Everyone else in that thread was right, you can pedal up about 2 feet and couldn't hop on a rock to save your life.

14. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Heh Bill has done an admirable job of finding that thread, which explains the art of measuring. I guess schools don't teach how to do that. Anyhow just be carefull when you state the heights you can achieve. Other than that you have made good progress in the 5months of riding.

15. streetnutter

streetnutter Guest

After that comment I'm off from this forum for about a month. I am going to gain enough good quality footage to not bore you and to prove my stated achievments. This video will include a section at the back proving my achievments with a good reliable tape measure. I'm fed up of your downgrading comments andrewt so I have finally had it and decided to give you the proof you need. I was going to say I really enjoyed watching your video's and the natural you get to work on. I'd absolutely do anything to be able to ride some of the spots you get to ride for just ten minutes. But at fifteen living in a town with no rock areas near or decent natural in riding distance I can't so maybe when you get to your spots and have a nice session think of other riders who would die to just have a small go on your sections but can't due to fatcors out of their hands. But once I get a car or some form of transport I will be able to show you I CAN hop on a rock. And just to refresh those records One of the gaps in the vid from a block to another I have measured and is 6 foot and one of the wheelie gaps 6 foot.

For about a month Bill Hart.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

oh noes, gone for a month! :wtc:

Like I said I would've been nice to you, you're doing great for 5 months, but you talk what you can't back up- I can't believe that your whole town has no 3 foot walls. And if you wanted to say anything about my movies you would've done so weeks ago when they were released.

17. streetnutter

streetnutter Guest

Yes my town has one decnt 3 foot wall but it is in a private parking area that has cctv and I have been told if I get caught again I will have my bike confiscated by the police but when I find another decent 3 foot wall you will see it. And yes your videos are very good, I like your style a lot and would love to ride the stuff you do but I'm afraid I can't,I am deperately trying to beg me parentsd to take me to some natural that is 40 miles away and I think I'm nearly there so if I do go that will be in the vid.

Bill

18. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Doesn't england have lots of trains? I dont' want to sound like a dick, I just want to make a suggestion. Couldn't you hop on a train and go ride natural or with others (or both :p)

Bill