My first bunch of pics of my riding.and my T-Pro...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Rob.K, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I have not been riding very long so these are my first pictures of me in action.
    Also a couple picutes of my new Woodman T-Pro.
    They are all in black and white and I should get more detailed coloured pics of my bike later.
    But for now please take a look at them. I am very into photography as of recently so some help or info would be great.
    comments are welcome....
    Take a look at my album- https://www.observedtrials.net/album/member.php?uid=1436

Last edited: Sep 19, 2004

2. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

whats the specs on your bike. the woodman us rep. is in the same town here with me..... actually started a video for their website... cool guys...going to be riding that frame pretty soon just wanted to know what you think of it

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

awesome pics man, can we expect handlebar height soon?

4. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

I like the black & white theme :) :D

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Well with the urban fork the Woodman has 385mm stays and 1070mm wheelbase.
    The bike is super stable and very comfortable to ride. There is no doubt I love riding it cause I seem to be able to do everything more easily than I did with my BT.

Thanks for the comments so far, and yes when I get very consistant at 6 pallets which is coming soon I will try 7 which will be like 2/3 inches over bar.

6. Elan

Elan steve french

noice stuff m8. :bigthumb:

7. Lil RomEo

Lil RomEo New Member

You bike is purdy, and your ridings good.:)

8. B1105

B1105 New Member

How does this ride compared to your BT or Mielec? I'm actually considering a Woodman, but my biggest concern is the low bb and the kinda tall seatube. Do you find any clearance problems with your legs and the seatube?

9. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

The seat tube is long?? where?

No problems with clearance at all. There is plenty of room don't worry.

Now that I have ridden the Woodman I must say it is a nicer ride than the BT's as far as comfort and stability go. The BT was way too stiff for my liking and the BB was to high resulting in that twitchyness.

There has been a lot of contraversy about the low bb but I like it . Then again I'm no pro and everyone has a different opinion.

10. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

11. cogmog

cogmog Member

I finally got to see a woodman down at the redbull bike battle. Real nice bike!