my cat's cyst exploded and he poo'd on my foot *pics*

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Oct 23, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

my cat has been sick. the vet said wait till the cyst exploded and the fever would break, he would get better, etc...

little did i know what was to come:

cute cat...right?

[​IMG]

first, he poo'd on my foot. i'm going to let him off the hook considering he's sick

[​IMG]

and then the grand finale: puss-filled sack on neck finally explodes

[​IMG]

then to top it off: after all this sickness he's gone through, he eventually fought his way back to health. i enjoyed about 1 day of healthy cat presence before he ran away. all that continual puss rinsing and medicine giving and cleaning of the floor went unappreciated. :wtc:

2. blue72

blue72 New Member

you know your sick, right?

3. sotsog

sotsog Guest

Tha's Just plain wrong

4. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

:rofl: that's one sad looking cat, sucks it ran away after all that. we're hoping nothing happens to our cat after it's $300 tooth removal.

that pus is weird - i'm used to seeing sheep pus (dad's a farmer) and it's more... chunky. that stuff looks like yoghurt.

5. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

Is that last picture actually a real cat? Looks like someone spilled condensed milk over it..

no offense.
    sad story though, hope he comes back :x:

6. janko

janko New Member

This cat looks strange. My cat (it's our second cat) ran away few times. The longest time he was missing was about two weeks, and one day he simply came back. So there's no need to worry.

Oh and our first cat (we had him for 11 years) was killed by a stupid chav in his gay honda civic. We found that prick (he lived in a village near us) and lets just say that his car and his face will never look the same ;).

7. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

the first time I went to my ex-gf's apartment many years ago I greeted her cat and it jumped into a space in the wall as apparently it often did, only this time it didn't come out, it died in there and there was no way to get it out. She was rather attached to Zeus I believe, I felt kind of bad that I scared it to its death. Didn't seem to harm our relationship any though.

- Joel

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

he ran away because he probably browses the internet and saw that I really love to burn cats I bet

9. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I was hoping someone would appreciate I've stopped political posts. I promise I won't do it again. I made the boyfriend run away too !

he's now an advertising exec, I'm nothing, and the cat is dead...did everything turn out for the best ?

that cat looks like a much better candidate (for burning) than the one those Germans picked...much less healthy...

- Joel

10. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Im upset for you that the cat ran away, I hope it comes back to fight again.

Out of curiosity, did you keep the pus? How quickly do you think you could air mail it to me?

11. oicdn

oicdn Guest

A black cat with white tipped hairs....SIIICK!