Observed Trials banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some pics of my bike i took today. Since the last time i took pics i got a new rear tire, my bashguard bolts got fucked up, and i took the koxx stickers off. btw, ignore the lock on the rear wheel of my bike.

mmmm tryall tire....

Drilled out sprocket

Bashguard held on by zipties :ugh2:

Nice bent and scraped xt lever, they are really tough

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
The bolts that koxx use are identical the the bolts on VP pedals that hold the cage together :ugh:

The top one on the downtube is heavy duty, the other two are fucking sooooooft small pieces of shit- the first time I rode my bike I broke one off on the first failed up attempt (resulting in hitting bash). Just broke it off, rest of it was left sitting threaded into the frame...sweet..

·
All About Trials
1,308 Posts
he he the same happened to my x lite. i was riding along and i noticed a chunk of metal hit the ground. my bolt went missing plus some metal. i got an echo bashgaurd which seems to be stronger, all tho im not using bash as much

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, those are brisa bars and stem, theres a big picture of the stem and it says "Brisa" right on it, in case you didnt notice it. The reason i put the tire on wrong is because there is less rolling resisitance when you put it on backwards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts