My Bike - Echo Pure.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by hydroboy, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The orange sticker is an orange juice sticker.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

tar on rear + front brake = gay

are you in canberra 13? if so, it doesnt matter, because you would kick my ass anyday

3. Elan

Elan steve french

or wait, that is the secret aussie secret..nm. nice booster on rear, hows htat working?

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

no- but your brakes are dirty/ugly as hell. or like elan said- thats the super secret aussi brake solution...

5. ty

ty Guest

im gonna go with no. i agree teh brakes dont look that great but the rest of the bike looks sick :bigthumb:

6. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

7. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

also its pretty gay that the solution goes black, its just the allu i suppose that makes it black. i think the secret solutions identity is getting ready for a world wide release. maybe hint by hint, and mybe just an observedtrials.net release.

8. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

can we play 20 questions?

(or more than 20, i dont want them to run out)

9. Elan

Elan steve french

did i ever say you ahd tar on the front? no. i said the fact that you have a shitty ass brake and "tar" on the rear is gay.

anywho, it looks like a good ride

10. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

ahh, i thought you were saying tar on rear and front = gay.

front brake, im not in the mood to spend money on new forks hub caliper and lever. my brake workes on par with many of the disks ive felt anyway.

11. Cole

Cole New Member

Nice bike. Huge bashguard. Go UCI bash. :bigthumb:

12. alexm

alexm Member

i dont know how anyone can call it gay. its the best feeling bike ive ridden (stock that is) rips my koxx to peices.

13. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

i only put the poll in there for laughs. i just saw there was a poll option and thought id try it out. in my opinion uci bashes are a waste of time as they give around 1/2 an inch more clearance and when you do actualy use them (intentionaly or not) your frame and chain gets mashed. i was going to get it machined down abit, but i have no clearence problems.

to elan: sorry i didnt see your question.

ECHO BOOSTERS ARE GAY FLEXI PEICES OF SHIT.

I dont think learning how to harness the flex of the booster is going to make me jump

The magura booster It has very little clearence on the top however.

PS Elan feel free to donate an ultimate if you think my front brake is gay. I will gladly accept.

14. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Aren't Echo Boosters like the same as a Threshold?

15. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Yes, so also gay pieces of shit.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:rofl:

Threshold > *

tarts just bitter .... my thresh looks nothing like that, the same shape but much more material- no holes or that bullshit.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

my threshold is flexy too....so i did hte same thing yo udid alex, but its still soo flexy..i am going to take it back off because i cant see any noticeable reduction of hte flex

18. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:ugh:

Maybe its because mine is 4 years old.

19. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

i drilled out a little of my treshold cuz i was bored, no more flex at all (i didn't do many holes) and i saved a few grams on the way... :ugh2:

20. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

just watched that video of you on your "gay/straight" bike i thought you were all uci style or something? You clearly were going to go to bash on that rock gap that sent your on your ass. Whats up with that?