Observed Trials banner

Is my bike gay?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
im gonna go with no. i agree teh brakes dont look that great but the rest of the bike looks sick :bigthumb:

·
"Jak se mas"
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also its pretty gay that the solution goes black, its just the allu i suppose that makes it black. i think the secret solutions identity is getting ready for a world wide release. maybe hint by hint, and mybe just an observedtrials.net release.

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
did i ever say you ahd tar on the front? no. i said the fact that you have a shitty ass brake and "tar" on the rear is gay.

anywho, it looks like a good ride

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
i dont know how anyone can call it gay. its the best feeling bike ive ridden (stock that is) rips my koxx to peices.

·
"Jak se mas"
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i only put the poll in there for laughs. i just saw there was a poll option and thought id try it out. in my opinion uci bashes are a waste of time as they give around 1/2 an inch more clearance and when you do actualy use them (intentionaly or not) your frame and chain gets mashed. i was going to get it machined down abit, but i have no clearence problems.

to elan: sorry i didnt see your question.

ECHO BOOSTERS ARE GAY FLEXI PEICES OF SHIT.

I dont think learning how to harness the flex of the booster is going to make me jump

The magura booster It has very little clearence on the top however.

PS Elan feel free to donate an ultimate if you think my front brake is gay. I will gladly accept.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
:rofl:

Threshold > *

tarts just bitter .... my thresh looks nothing like that, the same shape but much more material- no holes or that bullshit.

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
my threshold is flexy too....so i did hte same thing yo udid alex, but its still soo flexy..i am going to take it back off because i cant see any noticeable reduction of hte flex

·
All About Trials
1,308 Posts
i drilled out a little of my treshold cuz i was bored, no more flex at all (i didn't do many holes) and i saved a few grams on the way... :ugh2:

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
just watched that video of you on your "gay/straight" bike i thought you were all uci style or something? You clearly were going to go to bash on that rock gap that sent your on your ass. Whats up with that?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts