mxc

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by poutine, Jun 20, 2004.

1. poutine

poutine Guest

Eny of you guys watch that show.I saw it a couple nights ago by accident.ITs fooking great so jokes!!!

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:hsugh:

yeah I'm sure most ppl have been watching it for the last year or so... the one in america was horrible.

3. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Was that the one with tony hawk, because it was really bad. It seems like tony attaches himself to anything with the word extreme in it anymore.

4. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

I believe he is talking about the show on spike network with the Asian people running around doing crazy stuff and it is poorly dubbed in English with crappy jokes but the actual show is pretty funny. I really like the course where they have to run up this canyon with giant foam boulders rolling down it and they hit the contestants. The other course I like is the sinkers and floaters where the contestants run across stepping stones really fast but some of them are foam and are only attached to a rope at the bottom of the river so when they step on them usually they fall and nut it on the next stone. I will watch it if there is nothing else on but it is defiantly not one of my favorites.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

jobott.. wtf

mxc >

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Oh, I didn't know that. Oh wait- yes I did. That's why I posted this:

Sinkers and floaters < log cross

(I've seen them all 10 times ;) )

7. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

I could tell you knew what show he was talking about but by the statement above it doesn't seem like this guy did so I was trying to clarify. I might be completely off basis but I doubt Tony Hawk was on the show unless I’m completely confused (which I probably am) then I am thinking of a different show or he made a special guest appearance...IN ASIA!

This doesn't exactly explain what the shows about or what network it is on. So I'll go back to the trials forums and wont post here again because its pretty much obvious that you dont want me posting here, and if you really care that much and think this is a pointless post then lower my rating and I'll join hophopsnap in the KK. I'll try to make one and only semi upset reply.

8. bigd

bigd Guest

yeah you're clueless.

they did an american one with college fools. one team was led by tony hawk, the othre by tara dakides. gawd shes hawt. that was the only redeeming quality because, as stated, it blew.

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yes.

and jobott don't get all emo :wtc: , its the internet.