Observed Trials banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday is supposed to be relatively warm (Sat and Sun look cold). If anyone is up for some after work / evening street/metro/ (I won't say Jib), lets hook up. I'll prolly head down for sure. I'll take both trials and squishy bikes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would be interested for sure. I just built a street bike and would love to ride with some guys d-town.

I would be cool with CU or Golden too.

My phone is 720-480-3188 call me whenever.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Golden and can host some beer and biking DVD's in the Home theater afterwords. However, not much for street in Golden. DownTown Denver may be a better bet. We can always start one place, and end up in another. I'm 'sorta' in search for some wall rides, and basic trials'in on my bullit.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i will be in the golden area and could ride on fri night, i will be down there about 7ish i think id be up for riding mines if any one else is

·
Registered
354 Posts
after conferring with elan i think we are going to ride around mines and head down Washington, i think

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Taylor,
I think it's where you and Jack usually meet... I might be there early like 4:00 or so.. Not sure what time I can sneak out of here. Either way, I have to bolt by 6:15.

·
Registered
354 Posts
This is that parkinglot that has all the boulders by it right? ill be there probably around 4:30 but i have to leave at 6:00, dinner with the girlfriend

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
-In Golden take the Washington St. Exit

-Go south on Washington to 18th street. (all the way through downtown and up the hill)

-Turn right (west) on 18th

-Go about a block and a half or so and there is a big parking lot on the right, turn in there and park

-Meet at the building on the north side of the parking lot. There are some steps, gaps and stuff there to warm up on.

Here's a link to the Mines campus map so you see what I'm talking about. The parking lot is just south of the building marked with a 4.

http://www.mines.edu/csm_maps/images/campus-prtweb.pdf

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had to work late, so I could not make it. If you guys are ever heading downtown call me for sure. I am without a trials bike right now so I can only ride street.

I posted my number in this thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts