Mt. Snow info...

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by think, May 20, 2004.

1. think

think Guest

Hey,

I've read everything on usacycling.org, and scanned the forums, and I can't find any SPECIFIC info about the Mt. Snow VT comp in June...

1. Which day (out of the whole biking-weekend) will trials take place?
    2. What time is registration/check-in?
    3. How do I register? Can I register in advance?
    4. What do I need to register? (ie, NORBA membership, etc)
    5. Where are the trials sections going to be located? (It's a big place!)
    6. How much will it cost?
    7. What categories will be run?

Thanks JP for putting this together!

Nick

2. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

There's no place on the registration form for trials. :?

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Thats a huge 10-4 I would like some info on preregistration. Last time that woulda saved me like 40 bucks! Thats like 4 30 racks of beer.

4. xumbyx

xumbyx Guest

...and i remember in the past you had to resgister the day before you got there, not the morning of the competition, is this still going to be true? it truely is a pain in the arse to get there mid day friday just to be able to make sure you register before it is closed.

Think: in the past the trials is always right around the main base lodge for at least one section. In the past there have also been a few sections a couple hundered feet up the mountain and what not. The sections there always seem to be fun, and challenging, i can't wait, its one of my favorite venues.

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I also cant wait, I have ridden trials more this week than I have all year, which would mean I am destined for a shitty showing indeed.

WE HAVE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING!

6. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

What age is Junior? If I am junior does that mean I don't compete with the rest of beginner stock?

If I am running SS will they not let me in to beginner stock?

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

SS= No stock and 26 inch wheels probably means no mod either. If you are the beginner level do not ride junior, ride beginner. In the past junior has been half expert sections/half sport sections. Although there is a slight possibility that this has changed...

8. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i am registered now to ride sport mod :) last place here i come.

9. xumbyx

xumbyx Guest

i havent registered yet, but is there no expert mod? or maybe im just not seeing it on the pull down list, i see exp. stock, and pro/elite mod, but no exp mod?... im not even sure if i will ride mod and stock or just stock.....

-mike u.