Motorama??

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Darren, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Darren

Darren New Member

is it happening this year? is it worth going to from Canada? I heard last year it sucked, anyone know is there has been more preperation put into it this year? thanks

2. cck

cck Member

maybe we can ride the same obstacles enough times so that they have to build new ones.

3. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

something is coming......something big......better than motorama........something awesome!

Stay tuned!

4. DaleM

DaleM Guest

Please let me know what you have going on because I might still have an iron in the fire for a winter competition as well.

As for Motorama it has done nothing but get worse year after year. I have absolutely no intentions of going, unless I am trying to Promote the FLint Competition again.

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

i will go to motorama...if i get paid a large sum of money

6. Megamo123

Megamo123 No more megamo!

Was motorama bad last year?

7. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

Everyone says it is terrible everyyear yet each year has more people at it...

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

yeah billy! thats the spirit! :bigthumb:

9. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

:werd:

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I wouldn't mind going again with some fellow COers to show dey east kost styles whats up...and redeem my hindered performance of 2003.

Dan- I'll buy you a couple 40's ... thats more than payment.

11. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Showdown stylee huh? I see..........................................well I'd like to come, but I'm the kind of guy who always brings a damned knife to a gunfight:)

12. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

I'll go if I still live around here. but fat chance that I'll pay to ride in that mess. Mostly I don't want to compete because I barely ride anymore and I don't want to embarass myself by fiving the entrance to every section.

But I'll definnitely go inhale some exhaust for five hours and give everyone else a hard time.

13. trialsbug

trialsbug New Member

Knife to a gun fight? Does that mean that you plan on bringing a single speed stock and riding in the mod class? :)

14. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

im pretty sure in most every instance, east coast has won, even when the east goes out west, mike sted and tim finn may not tap or have long bikes, but they woop the shit outa all the CO boys, not to say you guys arent great riders, just maybe hold back in comps?

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

You have 2 people who can crush us I'm sure (i've never seen them ride in comp). But then there are 14 other CO riders who could be top podium over the rest of you :) Not to mention jeremy is west, shaun is west, etc etc.

Doesn't matter though, canadas west > *

16. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

My friends are better than your friends....

17. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

France and Spain are East >*

I hear that Lenosky guy is pretty OK. That Scabone character shows some potential too. I seem to remember some Gregowhoremytits that was decent.

Who cares anyway?

Andrew, can you really be counted as West? Didn't you live on the east coast for most of your life?

Maybe we could settle east vs. west with some good old arm wrestling, or a hopscotch competition.

18. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:rofl: i love how worked up you guys get.

We don't need any more biggie vs tupac. I don't think I'd want to see jeff try some natural lines, smudge I was just talking about north america, only like 1 person in colorado has been born and raised here.

oh yeah and I'm east coast, i'll see you cunts in thanksgiving- mike get a car so you can drive up to some natty

20. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i was born and raised here in co but im just a no loyalty bitch so i dont count. maybe pancho is the only one then? CRAY!