Motorama video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by average mike, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

that was a sweet video, i wish there were competitions like that around where i am. I liked seeing riders my level for a change too.

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:barf:

run out of spoon songs?

3. bigd

bigd Guest

uhh, where'd the muzak go

looks like it was a good time

4. average mike

average mike Guest

THe music died. After editing 10 mins of video after constant harrassment from ed, i just didnt feel like trying to fit another crappy spoon song in there.

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

not too bad, but what's up with showing that dude on the cresent dab through most of the section?

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

sorry but it looks like motorama really sucked balls lol. and also how can u guys be so non-UCI! i cant stand it! in both the motorama video's there is all this stuff which is pretty piss easy that u guys seem to just incessantly use you bashplates to get over. :greddy: but it was a well done video anyway. :bigthumb: .

7. xumbyx

xumbyx Guest

very nice video

the blue monty rider is steve young, and the rider on the crescent is torr olsen.

the bashguard thing, yea you could use them according to NATS rules, so why not? i know id rather go to bashguard than go to rubber if it means i will make the move for sure and get out of the section with less points. But i dont wanna start up a whole BIU v.s. UCI thing so yea... :bigthumb:

-Mike U.

8. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

The strato dabs burn my eyes!

9. bigd

bigd Guest

10. sebLG

sebLG New Member

well the thing is most people could have easily made those moves to rubber! ... easily!! and the stratos ... dear god, thing with stratos is that most of the stuff i can strato i can do more effectively and easily to bash. but yes, true, no ooki vs biyou ...

11. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

At least sidehop to pedal or something... Or if you can't ride that class without stratoing every move in one section, chaces are you are riding in the wrong class!

Everytime you stratodab, god kills a kitten.

12. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

Hmmm....so I guess that answers the question to why there is the debate about Trials being a better spectator sport. Cool video, but it seems like there is such a cluster fack going on.

13. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

sick video, but unfortunate for no music at the end! great riding mike, but the guy on the crescent should have been left out

14. Justr1ght

Justr1ght Guest

Odd vid... where those just people that U knew or what...
    Eric aka..Red

15. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

sheit, someone gotta warn me if its a mod vid, I make it a point not to watch them out of fear of wanting one.

Good vid. I really like the nice long sections. You should not have shown the guy on the cresent.

16. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

:werd: