Observed Trials banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2,987 Posts
Thanks for the footage Dan, some good stuff in there. Were all of the riders in that video riding expert, or were some of the pro sections just that easy?

If you have footage of Graham Wilhelm, would you share that with us? I'm familiar with his riding level, so it would be nice to compare the sections to his riding :) (if that makes sense).

Bill

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

The two BMF dudes were the only pro stuff. Dont really have much else. After my tremendous falls I stopped filming and when I came back later to get shots no one could be found riding. Sorry. I do have a shot or two of graham falling...not as well as I did though.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Not commenting on the video editing or anything you could help dan, but many of the riding styles made me want to :barf:

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could help it...I could have had someone get my chain breaking and me flying to the ground on tape, it would have probably rivalved Leech's ball busting, top tube denting rail gap missing move in Evolve. That woulda made for a great video in and of itself.

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In the defense of the riding styles they didnt break any rules and they rode and did well. If they ride like that at say Mt. Snow don't you guys worry they will be penalized. 'Sides if we all rode one way it wouldnt be very fun would it?

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Wow, I'm actually glad I didn't get to go to Motorama. I ended up having an awesome ride with Jeremy Vanschoonhoven here in Oregon (outdoors!). :drool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.