Motorama footage...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by DanBowhers, Feb 22, 2004.

1. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the footage Dan, some good stuff in there. Were all of the riders in that video riding expert, or were some of the pro sections just that easy?

If you have footage of Graham Wilhelm, would you share that with us? I'm familiar with his riding level, so it would be nice to compare the sections to his riding :) (if that makes sense).

Bill

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Hey,

The two BMF dudes were the only pro stuff. Dont really have much else. After my tremendous falls I stopped filming and when I came back later to get shots no one could be found riding. Sorry. I do have a shot or two of graham falling...not as well as I did though.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Not commenting on the video editing or anything you could help dan, but many of the riding styles made me want to :barf:

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I could help it...I could have had someone get my chain breaking and me flying to the ground on tape, it would have probably rivalved Leech's ball busting, top tube denting rail gap missing move in Evolve. That woulda made for a great video in and of itself.

6. Cole

Cole New Member

:werd:

7. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

did i just watch evolve and revolution :? seriously that looked like me riding 4 years ago.

[​IMG]

8. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

In the defense of the riding styles they didnt break any rules and they rode and did well. If they ride like that at say Mt. Snow don't you guys worry they will be penalized. 'Sides if we all rode one way it wouldnt be very fun would it?

9. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

cool video dan, i liked it good tunes some good riding my andy chris and those other guys i dont know there names.. good stuff man.. now where can i donwnload that tribal music? :p

10. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

oh man tribal music....

11. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

12. Cole

Cole New Member

Wow, I'm actually glad I didn't get to go to Motorama. I ended up having an awesome ride with Jeremy Vanschoonhoven here in Oregon (outdoors!). :drool: