Motorama 2004 video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by JK, Nov 20, 2004.

1. JK

JK New Member

2. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

hey cool vid !

get any footage of the stock guys? The sections look good

- Joel

3. JK

JK New Member

Sorry, no stock sections, other than the one of Andy Listes. I think he was dq'd for being late and he rode with the mod guys just for fun.

4. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

That was an interesting day actually, I spent the whole morning running around Harrisburg trying to fix my bike, under the assumption that stock rode in the afternoon. I finally got it fixed and got back to the farm show complex just to find out stock had rode in the morning. They were really cool about it though and still let me ride in the comp. I just did my loops with the mod guys.

Thanks for the video too, I figured I had seen all the footage from that event I was going to get to see.

5. digby

digby New Member

I'm not trying to knock any of the riders or saying I could do better, but after watching countless uci vid after countless uci vid.

Damn it looks just sloppy watching sidehops to pedal, people sitting on their bashguard in sections.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:werd: it looked horribly sloppy and mediocre...which is wierd because i've seen mike and ryan ride in real life and they looked way better.

7. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

I have to agree with Andrew T, I've ridden with Ryan Cecil at comps and he was way better, and this was almost 2 years ago...he seemed so cautious and sloppy in that vid, doing everything to bash...strange...

8. digby

digby New Member

a pro going to bash for a handlebar level up doesnt seem right.

9. icecreamsammy

icecreamsammy New Member

Im just curious as to who that dick in the megamo leotard is and what he was thinking when he put it on? I hope he was beaten by people in normal clothes.

10. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

:rofl:

Waits for somone to start talking about how good his arse looks...

11. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

yea, that was me, and i dunno who made you the fucking fashion police, but wearing something as a joke was funny last time i checked, everyone there thought it was funny, not one person said shit to me in person, so i really dont give a damn what anyone else thought, you clearly have a "thing" for guys in white tights, i mean, youve got racer X in your avatar, so if your trying to come on to me, thats your deal, i know have a great ass, and if anything, the wonderbread suit accents it very nicely, i hope you get beaten up by some guys wearing skinsuits , thatll be a bit more embarassing...........

12. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

haha I wouldnt even try to redeem yourself... that competition overall was sloppy, not just the riders.

13. ko

ko New Member

HOLY FUCKKKKKK

YESSS...this is the best comp news I have ever heard about!!! Finally a UCI comp that is close enough for me to actually get to!!!way to sweet! Kevin hopefully you can make it down...havent rode with you since Flint michigan back in the day.haha

14. ko

ko New Member

ahh shit...

forgety my last post...i posted in wrong topic

15. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Actually some people did bash you for it. I didnt and I thought it was funny, so yes. Besides who gives a fuck what thatareshole said. YOU RULE

16. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

i love you dan, my nigga fo' life............

17. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

Yea that vid is wierd. Cuz both steidley and cecil looked like they were sport riders. It was nasty to watch. Yet I saw steidley ride at squamish and he was 10x better than that and i saw cecil at worlds and same thing, he was a lot fucking better.

I definitely agree on some uci stuff though. Going to bash on those small moves is gay

18. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

If I remember correctly, that 5 that Ryan has in the vid accounts for more than half his dabs that day.

19. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Steidley is sick, also just cause a rider goes to bash, doesnt mean he cant go to both or rear. in a comp a lot of it can be just playing it safe which as lame as it sounds is usually the way to go.

Steidley=sick, end of debate.