Most precision rider....

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by oicdn, Jun 19, 2004.

1. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Most precise rider....

Who's the most precise rider out there? In terms of accuracy, balance, and/or consistency?

I've been watching alot of the trials vids online lately and decided to watch Manifesto again and watching his sidehops to skinnies was definitly sick, and alot of his front wheel moves were sick too......reminded me of how crazy that guy was after watching all these Hermance, and Cous videos....

Who do you think the most precise rider is?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2004
  2. average mike

average mike Guest

ahem

most precise you mean? probably leech.

3. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Good gramar!!!!!!!!:greddy2:

the most best precisioner rider would have to be.........Leech, although it is tuff to say since precision can apply in many different ways.

4. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Probably you...falling & landing on your back. Can't get any more precise then that :x:

Ryan Leech definitely has his smoothness...I don't know, I haven't seen a lot of pro's in various terrains. All I know is that they sure rider x100 smoother then I do.

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

errr yea...precise...getting over hangover...grammar better usually is...meh:dunno: here...edit will I do post for easier to read it is...

6. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

caisso, perhaps?

Im guessing leech tries those moves 572905849 times before he gets them.:dunno:

7. Elan

Elan steve french

gilles coustellier and riki muratoaie..ahahaha

8. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yeah, which is making me wonder if on his Manifesto, they only showed ONE of the MANY MANY MANY mess-ups he had....a good example was the one of that curb section...

But then again, he IS that good, so who knows...anybody here ride with him? Another thing I noticed were that his rims squeek like MAD, but he doesn't have a grind, nor tar...how the hell does he get good braking? Maybe the "Vanilla coke" on the rim trick :greddy::rofl:

9. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

He does the manifesto style fairly consistently at demos. I've also read that plaz pads can be noisy. Maggies can be plenty good enough without a grind or tar. You just have to keep a clean rim. After 8 years or so riding trials he's probably pretty good at setting them up too..

IMO the railway stuff he does is the definition of precision on a bike. And until I see someone else do something that impresses me as much he is the most precise rider I know off.

And a combination of the manifesto stuff and his smoothness makes him the most entertaining and stylish riders there is.

That's what I think.

10. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

i would have said caisso, but then what do i know

11. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

12. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

i have never my self seen anything nearly as accurate from a stock rider as i have from many mod riders. Mod riders just seem to own sidehops to thin stuff. The most accurate rider ive ever ridden with in the flesh is definatley riki. Stockrider, who knows.

13. Elan

Elan steve french

ahaha..i was kidding when i said riki..that guy is all over the place..but then again, he did sidehop to that rain that was like 1.5" wide

14. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

id say it was a fair bit less then 1.5 inches ;) id even say less then one, ill measure it for you. There are heaps of other examples too, ill point out more with times in the movie if you wish.

ill post up that clip i forgot to put in the original movie. give me 10 mins.

15. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

why was this thread started? seriously there is no absolute, you cant compare the precision of leech to the precision of a euro. Its like comparing a point guard to a center in basketball totally different positions and roles to fill... not trying to be an ass by ripping on you, but this is like the 100X time you have asked an opinion/vague question in an absolute form. We will never know.

16. Elan

Elan steve french

i fink danny boy is on to somtin

17. oicdn

oicdn Guest

That's why I stated "who do YOU think..." all a matter of opinion is what I was tryin to get at...meh...:dunno:

18. B1105

B1105 New Member

There are too many pointless threads like this.

That said, I think the most precise stock rider is Caisso and no idea for mod rider.

19. bigd

bigd Guest

riki must be really precise, elan.. i've never seen anyone sidehop to rain.