more aussie vids camberwell trials 10

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by PaulG, Mar 28, 2004.

1. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

the latest camberwell trials vid is now up for grabs athttp://videos.observedtrials.net/hosted/CT10web.avi

its has national chapion andrew dicky, 2nd joe brewer, and a bunch of other guys it's comes in at 7 minutes 20 and just under 30 meg.

huge thanks to matt for hosting it and i hope you guys like it

paul

edit: fixed link in my post thanks for the heads up

2. airmj

airmj Guest

3. sebLG

sebLG New Member

awsome!!!!! i loved it. that was joe brewer with the koxx and hot s's yes? so im assuming this is a vid from around melbourne area yes? if so its awsome to see vids from there because there arent very many melbourne vids going around at all so ... anyway, awsome vid, sick riding and editing was not too shabby. i also really like the mix of sports in that, it was quite refreshing. what did ya have there, mototrials, biketrials, foot trials, freeride ... twas good! ... anyway nice work, and keep em coming!!!

cya.

ps: one thing i didnt like, just because im picky, was the camera work could be a bit annoying sometimes, but didnt effect the video that much i was still awsome.

4. PaulG

cheers yea that joe on the hot s'd koxx he's like good and stuff now damn 4 1/2 foot tap what the hell is with that :eek: :joshers:

i just need a video camera now so the quality can inprove a bit / lot lol

5. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Damn...another hallucinatory misadventure.

6. mickey_b12

mickey_b12 Guest

that was a great vid paul. i enjoyed it a lot.
    Dave looks really funny when he was doing that jumping stuff. lol.

Michael

7. PaulG

cheers man yea he does look odd when he's doing anything really lol glad ya liked it

8. PaulG

wha? are you talking about the 4.5 foot tap thats not in there or the crappy quality or am i too drunk to find an obviouse link

9. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

no hes talking about the fact that his computer wont play many videos, i would suggest a codec issue or somthing.

10. PaulG

ahhh gottcha :joshers: