Observed Trials banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
4,263 Posts
:coold: looks like my powers are effective immediately. I just froze Rush, kau, trauma, eastcoaststeve, and AndyT until 3pm EST.

What do you guys wanna talk about? Alex0 you will be getting permabanned at midnight tonight unless you bump at least 10 threads in the beginners area with scat.

jni10gale consider this a warning against any future white knight faggotry on your end.
Sent from my SPH-L520 using Observed Trials mobile app

G

·
Let me put some thought into it. The only one I think would be good is Natty or J as they break the rules so often they know them all.
Zomg I'm honored. If elected, I would do everything in my power to grow this great community and sport. Thanks for the confidence!

·
Banned
3 Posts
What the heck is going on here? OP gets banned for making a great nomination, and the guy with the squirting dick avatar gets nominated instead? You guys are a bunch of moronic trolls.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Please read usernames more carefully than posts... I never said any of that. My username is jni10gale. There is a user copying me with the username jn10gale and the same profile picture.

·
Derp
3,978 Posts
Please read usernames more carefully than posts... I never said any of that. My username is jni10gale. There is a user copying me with the username jn10gale and the same profile picture.
I think I'm going to finish off another scotch and make some graffiti art to help people understand this concept as it has fooled me also.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
crossreading these 3 threads 1 2 3, should clarify where the need for a new mod came from :momaru:

here´s what a real lady would do as a mod: I´ll browse OTN only when I´ve nothing better to do, only read what I´m interested in, troll everyone from powerobsessed newb to mod and won´t delete (good) scat!

21 - 40 of 71 Posts