Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if Admin is down to add another mod, but I'd like to propose he do so. As far as I can tell the only mod here is Rush, I remember him being a nice guy from back in the day, but he clearly isn't doing his job these days. As I said in another thread, I'm an entrepreneur and a father and I barely have time to ride, otherwise I'd step up to the plate.

With all that considered, I'd like to toss a vote in the ring for jni10gale. He seems willing to step up and get this place into the shape it needs to be in order to grow the community and the sport over the coming years. If we keep letting these trolls and racist, homophobic misogynists run the forum, the sport will never make it.

I know at least a few others seemed to support this idea in that other thread, so how about it?

·
Registered
406 Posts
+1

Not sure if Admin is down to add another mod, but I'd like to propose he do so. As far as I can tell the only mod here is Rush, I remember him being a nice guy from back in the day, but he clearly isn't doing his job these days. As I said in another thread, I'm an entrepreneur and a father and I barely have time to ride, otherwise I'd step up to the plate.

With all that considered, I'd like to toss a vote in the ring for jni10gale. He seems willing to step up and get this place into the shape it needs to be in order to grow the community and the sport over the coming years. If we keep letting these trolls and racist, homophobic misogynists run the forum, the sport will never make it.

I know at least a few others seemed to support this idea in that other thread, so how about it?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Okay... I have had a few people now recommend me for being a moderator and I would be very glad to except the job. As people requested, I will start a thread where people can vote for me if they want to.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Okay... I have had a few people now recommend me for being a moderator and I would be very glad to except the job. As people requested, I will start a thread where people can vote for me if they want to.
Potenshul mods shood work on their grammar skillz.

·
Easy, just don't lead them as much
1,799 Posts
Due to the nature of content they may see and have to edit I feel for legal reasons that benjamminondongs might cite Mods should have to be 18+, sorta like you have to be 35 to be president.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Honestly, that's a good point modtire, but I think that responsibility should be more of a factor than age, because I find that many of the 18+ people here are quite irresponsible.

No matter the weather...
Still out riding... ;)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts