Moab.....April 23rd 24th & 25th.......

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Sethbomb, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Now that it's closer to the actual date...just wanted to see if anyone is interested in a Moab trip this weekend. Still up in the air for me, I should be leaving Boulder April 21st or 22nd. Going striaght to Moab/Arches for a few days. But if enough people want to make it down, T and I will stay for the weekend. Should be prime weather for it, and one of the last weekends to go until late fall.....gets pretty freakin' hot in early May.
    Just want to Camp, ride trials, and take a lot of pictures. Anyone game?
    I'm sure it would make for some sick footage too.

2. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Seth,
    I MIGHT be moving again during that weekend, but if not, I'd like to go!

3. Elan

Elan steve french

jesus christ!, how much moving do you do?

4. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Professional mover damnit! I was supposed to move into a 3 bedroom rental with some friends at the end of April, then the bitch calls last night and tells me she's sold the house. So now I'm screwed.. I've got to search for another place to live.

5. Pancho

Pancho Member

Again, I really wont know until I get back from Croatia. I'll be back the 13th or 14th, so I'll see how bad school is and schtuff. I'd really like to make it though

6. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

That sucks. Are you still without? Good thing is, a lot of students are migrating away for the summer. Options in Golden if you're looking.... otherwise, your spot in Denver is pretty cool.