MN Trials

Discussion in 'Midwest, USA' started by Trialsaddict, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

Are there any riders in the MN area that watch this site? Give me a shout.

Trialsaddict

2. PJL

PJL War is Peace

Yep. What's the dillio?

3. Trialsaddict

Where abouts do you live?

4. PJL

PJL War is Peace

Grand Rapids, it's in the north eastern region of the state. However I would drive just about anywhere to ride.

5. Trialsaddict

Ah, I got ya. I was thinking you might have been in MN around the Red Wing / Minneapolis area.

6. toyota200x

toyota200x In the present moment

Yeah I am from grand rapids too. I am just getting into the sport.

7. Trialsaddict

Welcome to the sport. If you know of any other riders out there, not yet on this site, get them here. I'm trying to locate more riders from MN...

-John

8. NuB2Trials

NuB2Trials New Member

Yo trialsaddict, I too live in the tundra. I've posted on your threads on the MORC forums under fisherbikefreak. I'm game for any rides. Next month I'm buying a new bike. It will be much more trials friendly than my current POS Fisher. Catch ya on the flip.

9. Trialsaddict

Awesome. We'll have to catch up sometime soon. I'm in MN now. PM when you get around to it. Either here or on MORC.

Talk to you soon,

TA

10. EchoTsi

EchoTsi New Member

i live in the gigantic St. Cloud area. I've rode the citie on group rides more than a few times. Have to meet up somtime the temp rises above 10 degrees.

11. Trialsaddict

Sweet. PM me if you can. I think I've heard of who you are.... thats if you were at the WI comp last year... If not, cool too.

Til then...

John

12. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Anyone remember me from the WI comp? I'm assuming we're talking about Baraboo here.

13. Trialsaddict

14. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Ah, those pictures were taken sunday. I was only there for saturday, due to the fact that I had some ass kicking to do back in WI rapids on the BMX track. I rode sport mod.

15. Trialsaddict

Coolio. How far from Minneapolis are you? You'll have to join us on some rides either there or around Red Wing this year.

16. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I'd say I'm a good...4 hours away by car.

17. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

Wow I didnt know there was riders in my old area (used to live in St. Cloud, now Im in California). Too bad I didnt ride when I lived up there. Did anyone go to the Duluth moto world round? I did the year 2002 I believe..was fun.

18. EchoTsi

EchoTsi New Member

Tanner, I was riding the White Echo Urban with the king parts.

Addict, I'm the second one in from left on the link for the Baraboo pics(first pic).

I used to ride St. Cloud doing mostly xc stuff (around '96-'00). Then slowly started picking up the trials thing from then on. I have yet to attend the moto world in Duluth however, everyone I've spoken with says it is definitly a sight to see.

19. Tanner

Tanner New Member

ah yes! I remember you. You put the pine tar on your rims. You let me ride your bike too. haha, rock.

20. EchoTsi

EchoTsi New Member

that would be me with the tar...bad idea to use that crap