Misc parts and bike for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by dookie, Aug 26, 2004.

1. dookie

dookie Guest

I have a Tank Mod for sale. I bought it several months ago, rode it a little, then decided to get a stock bike. It has the following parts:

ACS Claw front freewheel (with Loctite to keep it from loosening!)
    Wellgo Platform Pedals
    SRAM 5.0 V-Brakes front and rear
    Avid SD-2.0 Brake Levers
    Lizard Skin Logo Grips
    UN-52 Shimano Bottom Bracket

The bike is in excellent shape. Black with Orange Decals. There is a small scrape in the sticker of the downtube, a few scrapes on the skidplate (duh!) but otherwise is in perfect shape. I have plenty of pictures, so let me know if you want to see them.

$150 plus shipping (US only)

I also have some parts for sale:

Vintage 1994 Magura HS-22 Hydraulic Rear Brake: Rear set with Evolution Adapters, owner's manual, stock pads, and brand new Planet X sticky Pads. $40 plus shipping.

Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN-72, 68mm X 107mm, brand new, still in box, $15 plus shipping.

Surly Instigator Rigid Fork: for 26" bike, Webcyclery sells these for $89, these forks are long, 447mm axle to crown, made for bikes that typically have 4" suspension forks, steer tube is 7 3/8"long, has IS disc tab and canti mounts, black. Like new, used only for about 2 months by newbie, not a scratch on them. $40 plus shipping.

GT Chromoly forks: Standard mtb fork, black, canti mounts, 7 3/8" steer tube, I have to check the axle to crown length, great shape, $20 plus shipping.

I have photos of all of these parts. They are all in great shape. I am in Northern California. (SF bay area)

PM if interested and I'll send photos.

Dan

2. Nokia_fart

Nokia_fart Guest

please can i have your back brake for a bit less what country do you live in ?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2004