Middletown Overlook!

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by bwagner, Jun 7, 2004.

1. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Well,
    The ride went down yesterday, and the Overlook is definitelyy some place I'm looking ofrward to going back to, but the rocks ere way too slippery to ride on this day. The place looked way nice, and the rocks were definitely for all skill levels, so positively a cool place to ride. On a slightly different note, we ended up riding some Watershed rocks instead, just up the road, but way more traction for some reason. All in all it was a fairly short day, but good nonetheless. I met a few cool people(Ben from Durgen designs, and his friend(sorry dude, i forgot your name) and re-met some people too) Hey the way I look at it..at least I wasn't here at work like I am right now! I'm looking forward to the next time one of these rides pans out again, it was good to ride with some fresh faces:bigthumb:
    ~Bruce

Last edited: Jun 7, 2004
  2. enigma

enigma Guest

they will find you out shudnt be on forums at work.

3. biketrials25

biketrials25 New Member

I second everything that Bruce said... I can't wait until we can do it again. It was too bad that the Middletown overlooks rocks were like riding on ice at some points.

Ben

4. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

I'm right there with you. I rode terribly but had a great time. Ben, it was great to meet you and your brother. Hopefully next time it won't be quite so wet. I'm going to check out a few other nearby spots next week. Maybe next time, we'll have another option.

Mike, what can I say? I hope you seriously practice your weaknesses, because you have loads of natural talent. It's inspiring and frustrating.

I hope we all can get together again soon?

Who was supposed to come from Philly?

SEan

5. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Sean,
    The dude that was supposed to come from Philly is "Cogmog", his name is Dave. Another rider that we'll hopefully meet this summer. I'm looking forward to riding the overlook rocks in the very near future, as soon as all of this rain stops falling, isn't it supposed to stop with the "May Flowers" or something like that, damn it's driving me nuts.
    ~Bruce

6. cogmog

cogmog Member

yeah, sorry I couldn make it, but the weather didnt justify a 3 hr drive