Melbourne Video - Australian

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by pav, Nov 4, 2004.

1. pav

pav New Member

G'day people

This is the video from the Cup Weekend down here in Melbourne.
    Riders are:
    Andy, Joe, Paul, Jono, Mickey - :naughty:
    Mickey filmed, I edited and Alex PV uploaded it to trials shack for me :Wavey:

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/akpv/pav/longweekend.wmv

About 25.6MB I think and 3:27 I think

Thats the URL, please enjoy the video and post back with what you think of everything.
    And yes Mickey and I know the filming isnt the greatest and is a little overexposed, filming, well we just suck but we fixed the overexpsure thing for next video.

Thanks

pav

2. B-boy

B-boy New Member

Thanks for the video, you guys are great riders! I really enjoyed that - keep up the good work :bigthumb:

3. will4eva7k

will4eva7k TrialsDEN.com

that was a sweet video

some really nice riding goin on in there

4. mickey_b12

mickey_b12 Guest

yeah guys sorry about the filming. i have no idea what i was doing that day :(
    and i fixed the camera after seeing the vid so it is no where near as bright, but good editing pav
    cheers

Michael

5. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

what was with that overexposure how'd ya fix it? haha i ate shit :)

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

sweet video! goes to show that when the riding is totally off tha heezay, the filming and editing dont need to matter that much ... but still the video could be improved so much if you had at least some descent filming (not trying to offend anyone though). but yeah sick video!!! its really really GREAT to be seeing this amount of videos coming from melbourne and personally i appreciate being able to watch (joe and andys riding especially). maybe my pushing for a melbourne vid actually did something :p . yeah thanks pav and good job!

~ SebLG

ps: the only thing that irritated me about the vid is that "lets see craig beat that" shit ... its irritating. pfff i know you were joking, just the way i felt. Phat.

pps: lol, paul you fucking ate shit :p (if that was you at the end)

ppps: pfft why the fuck would you ride during melbourne cup. go party ... oh wait, that whole underage bullshit.

pppps: eyyyyyyy this good song that was in one of andyt's vids is on rage cooool nice sounds.

ppppppppppppppppps: im half dead (tired).

Last edited: Nov 5, 2004