Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, this was inspired by SebLG's videos of himself just practicing. this video of me is on my mod, just doing what i generally get up to in my backyard. trying every move both directions etc.

Hopefully you enjoy it. It should be something to keep you entertained for 2:47mins :cool:

Here is the funniest picture i could extract from the footage

Direct Link to Video http://canberratrials.com/vidslong/canberratrials_markwartmod2.mpg

Link to Canberratrials.com http://www.canberratrials.com

Alex

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Keeping that vid...good for "tutorial" use, LOL! :bigthumb: Video is super clean...but there was no music? Not even like bike sounds, it was mute for me.....good vid nonetheless

Got the gangster leg thing goi with one pant leg eh? :rofl: Just givin ya a hard time...nice vid though!

·
Registered
699 Posts
wow.. that dog was unexpected..

I liked the slow bump jump towards the end.. I need to figure that out...

sweet

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm. i dont know whats going on with the music, there should be. :slap:

very strange, anyone else hear music and bike sounds?

Alex

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Nice vid alex, keep practicing to both sides like that and you're going to be giving those aussie pros a run for their money in no time. Keep it up :bigthumb:

·
TrialsPads.com
4,434 Posts
Cute dog :bigthumb: Don't run him over :eek3: He looks fearless.

Great vid by the way :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:wtc: the dog is cut that you think shes a boy. she's lying next to me with sulking damn you!! thats the last time she makes an appearance in a vid :down:

glad you all seem to be liking it, its pretty relaxed, but i think thats good, i'll probably keep making little vids like this. i wasnt trying to wedge that wall since i would of most likely dislocated my shoulder.

I'll have to think of some more places to film little vids like this, im not sure how much more i could do on that wall.

Alex

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys! getting comments like this really inspires me to make more vids.

Cole, i wont be giving up 26" just yet. ive always been tempted to get a mod however, and this one came along at the right price. i really enjoy riding it, and since im injured, i will continue riding this bike as its lighter and puts less stress on my body. the 26 is a little different. its feeling really heavy and shit at the moment so im not really keen to ride it, i will never sell the stock, its where my heart lies (sounding like a ******), whereas i find mods a little repulsive, but they are really enjoyable. hopefully my love (again with the gayness) for 26 will come back soon, but in the meantime, its mod for me.

Alex (sorry, that post was ****)

·
Registered
290 Posts
It's cool how you can do those tricks both ways... I tend to be better to my left. When I try stuff to my right I end up screwing up big time...

Good video. Good learning tool. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts