Maxxis BlingBlings?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by B1105, Mar 11, 2004.

1. B1105

B1105 New Member

Hey has anybody use this as a rear tire before? I'm considering either the single or dual ply version in the super tacky 42 compound (which one?, their 745 and 1125 grams) or the Michelin Comp 24.1 2.2 Lite (850 grams). I know the Michelin seems like the most popular tire for trials, but just curious if anyone had expereince with the BlingBling. I also wanted something a little wider than 2.2 but not something as big as 2.5 (The BlingBling is 2.35, will it fit on a Zebdi Mk3?).

Also, my name is Byron Ling, so having a tire called "BlingBling" would be kinda cool. :rolleyes:

So any input would be cool,

Thanks,

Byron

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

get a mobster or minion or high roller. the bling bling is a sick tire... just not for trials. for rear- get dual ply- front single ply.

3. Paulsf

Paulsf New Member

Hey kevin, I thought you were all about the dual-ply 2.35 front. did you switch to single for the weight savings? I've thought about that, but it seems like pinch city.

4. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Don't be a fagot like Maeder, get a Michelin.

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Could we ease off of Stephen a bit?

6. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

ahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

but yeah, what kevin said. I still prefer my michelins, but the maxxis is good stuff.

7. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Sorry Bill but on one of his 5 new bikes he took a picture of the "BlingBling" thing on that tire cause he thought it was sooo cool!

hahaha it was halarious.

8. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

i run bling bling single wall on the front. bling bling on rear would be shit;

9. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i was all about the dual ply up front because i couldnt get what i wanted in single ply at the time... it works fine- sure it's thinner but it really hasnt been any more pinch proine than the dual ply tires up front. dual ply in the back is the only way to go.

the bling bling is only good for dual/4x/dirt. get something with some serious meat on it for trials use. its ok for front but there is still better out there from maxxis.

10. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

not to be disrespecting you but i think that's going to be extremely hard for some people!
    that being said he's a faggot :greddy:
    :rofl: