Observed Trials banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Bill,

Um I am a towering 6 4, but remember Andy Listes is 6 6 and rides the same frame...we are ogres...

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,708 Posts
you guys are nothin... Ken "KenC" Cleveland is an astounding 6' 7" and he rides an ECHO es3. It's like watching shaq ride one of those tiny minibike things. Anyways, the ridin was better than the riding in any of your videos so far. i didnt even know u could manual dan :bigthumb:

Ed nice moves, that one sidehop i know was pretty big too. keep up the good work fellas

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
6'3" and riding a monty xlite mod

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I appreciate all the comments, keep them comming, but dude, neato? That does Unwritten Law no justice

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
That's my lingo...LOL...Unwritten Law....Live...THEY ROCK.....

Neato = awesome...or whatever sicky term you wanna use...LOL, sicky, that's a NJ thing....not as annoying as Hella cool though....definitly not as annoyying...
:rofl:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just got around to watching this and.... I liked it a lot. Ed your moves just keep getting bigger and bigger. Dan I liked the manuals at the beginning and some lines at the end. Nice video!
Martin

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ed is getting very good, it bothers me. Expect more videos in the future, I think us massholes are starting to get this whole video production thing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts