massmayhem 2

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by DanBowhers, Aug 13, 2004.

1. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Some of you might recall that last spring I put a street video called mass mayhem out (also titled hate me) here is part 2 affectionately called massmayhem 2. Mostly park and street riding, if you dont like street and park download it to watch my buddy sam knock himself out for a solid 12 minutes!

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/mm2.wmv

oh yeah the music is Killswitch Engage, my cousin is the bass player and I figure they are pretty fucking good.

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i want to see this but thanks to pooegliedicksuckidy- i cant. apparanty 0 is my download limit for the day?

3. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

someone jacked your pass/ username?

4. killjoy

killjoy Guest

I bitched at marcel K and he hooked me up With 10 downloads a day, cause i had the same problem .freakin pirates

5. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

DLin now...much better DL rate 133 vs 60.....

7. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I just bought the killswitch engage album...maybe I'll try getting into a gig for free...mind if I drop your name Dan?

still d'loading vid, loved your other one though.

- Joel

8. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Damn....he hit the pavement and it looked like he didn't even try to escape that fall.....brutal.....nice riding and nice vid...music rocks...

9. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

yes kse if from just up the street :)

edit: good stuff man. we should get together some time and ride some street.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2004
  10. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

hey,

Tomac try to drop my name, Mike DAntonio is my cousin, um I dont really know what you are going to say to help get you in, but good luck. Bill, or anyone else if you want to host this video please do, I want more people to see it. You guys want mass mayhem 3?