mass mayhem 3

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by DanBowhers, Aug 14, 2004.

1. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

2. Cole

Cole New Member

Nice job Bowhers. Seemed like a large improvement over your mass mayhem 2 vid: better angles and shots, more innovative riding, and more entertaining. Keep them coming.

3. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

4. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

SWEET! thanks a bunch roman i appreciate it. Everyone download my video and make fun of me for falling

5. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Cool stuff Dan. It's nice to see a mixture of riding styles. I wish there were more videos with an even mix of trials and street riding in them. Hey, on a different note, are you goingto make it out to any of the NEPS events next season?

6. poutine

poutine Guest

Very nice.

At the end looked like you wanted to do a 180 tail whip ( wen you attemp the 360)

fully rigid is sick for street!

7. Orkje

Orkje New Member

Definitely better than the previous video. Really smooth moves. Street riding on an mtb looks lots better than park IMHO.

8. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Bruce- Neps events for next year? I would like to, at least raccoon rally, but thats mostly because its along the way to my girlfriends house. I dont see myself traveling more than 3 or 4 hours for any event anymore, but your events are really tempting.

Yes, rigid, single speed, dual disc, the next step in freeriding's evolution, haha perfect for totally gnar jibbing

Orkje-0 I agree, park is kinda lame, but it is fun as hell, street is so much cooler looking though. Thats why I seperated the videos- to show both styles.

9. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I definitly dig street MTB over BMX...although it's not as flashy or whatnot, it just seems more intresting to watch. Kinda more gracefull.....I dunno, I just like it more, LOL!