Magura booster for Koxx LB ?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by David Weyman, Apr 17, 2004.

1. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

Is there a brake booster for the Koxx LB?

2. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

magura doesnt make them, but other companies do.
    levelbosses have the brake mounts real far apart, so a lot of boosters (4 bolt) wont fit without some...coaxing. when i got my threshold booster for my frame, it had the slots widened a bit because the previous owner of it used it for a levelboss too, but for my frame, i needed to widen the slots even more. then again, ive also heard of people usin the treshold booster without having to do anything to them. tryall boosters seem to be the ones that fit off the shelf, but the threshold one is the best to get.

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

my experience with koxx and threshold:

original green stickered 1065- no modification necessary

next years 1100 model (black stickers)- no mod necessary

late 2003 model lb long mod- nothing...

then my woodman had misaligned brake mounts ( :ugh: ) so I had to drill the shit out of it, which rests on my XTP now- I wouldn't of needed to drill it. However I would like to be able to move the mounts more up and down as the previous owner of my rim fucked it to christ and the pads don't exactly hit it... :p

4. G-Jordan

G-Jordan Guest

just wondering whether you can use the 4 bolt koxx booster on a stock koxx lb.

cheers
    george

5. Elan

Elan steve french

they call ita mod booster, but i see no reason why it wouldnt work on a stock Lb...?

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

7. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

What is the width of the Koxx 4 bolt, and doesn't Threshold make one that fits the Koxx Lb stock? Who sells them? Trialsin Tim yeah yeah, but who else?

I need a booster 103? mm wide?!

8. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

Try Webcyclery. They probably have some