Mad Pinz

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by hophopsnap, Jun 14, 2004.

1. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

check out these pedals I got for like 20 bucks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

they hurt like hell if you touch them. sooo sharp. :bigthumb: Ive never slipped on them. but ive gotten all my scratches just from running into it. hehehehee :p

2. Jimboo

Jimboo Guest

nice.. i had a similar pair of pedals on my bmx.. the weigh alot though, at least mine did.
    (Y)

3. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

:dunno: ive got just as many, if not more pins, and my pedals are still lighter i bet.

4. hophopsnap

actuley they arnt that heavy. and i was just showing them cause they have big pins in em. ive seen pedals that are littered with pins. these pedals rule. :p

5. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Whoa a shin eater!!!!!! :eek3:

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

i have BMW shinburger pedals on my street bike. but they suck and are about as grippy as your dick in the shower.

7. hophopsnap

those are expensive arnt they? well now I know to stay away from em, even tho I'd never buy expensive pedals.

8. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i didnt think those bmw's were gonna be too grippy. they arent really sharp, i always thought the round spikes would just let your shoe move around on it.

did you put those pins in or dd they come like that? i had some old SNAFU pedals that i put little metal screws into. never slipped but i had holes in my leg from walking into them or something like that.

9. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

I like my VP's :dunno:
    Looks nice though.

10. hophopsnap

they came like that.