Mad at you bike thread

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by ascentrek, Jul 6, 2004.

1. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

So recently, I've witnessed a lot of good trials riders get real pissed off at their riding lately. So, some of them did some DHing recently.

There is no doubt, I suck and can get frustrated.

I took some time off (2weeks or so) and healed up from the last GODDAMN FREEK Accident for landing wrong. Fuck that. I want to get better with out fucking up all the time.
    :rant:

2. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Dh bikes suck .They are to heavy to throw more than a few feet.

3. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

not when your going over 50 mph down a hill

4. Elan

Elan steve french

i am mad at monty

5. B1105

B1105 New Member

i get so mad at my rear tires, the stupid fucking cunt piece of shit mich comp 24 LIGHT can't grip shit. even more im angry at QBP for sending the wrong tire, ahh what can i complain, im mad at my dh bike also

6. senorplinka

senorplinka Guest

Stupid derailleur hanger losing all of its threads...fucking peice of shiat. Have to replace like 2 pounds of aluminum for my hanger cuz its a stupid DH bike. Dammit.

7. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

I like ice cream... Shit, wrong thread...

8. evan

evan Guest

I'm mad at my shifter since it won't hold any tension and my front Echo tire for being so shitty.

9. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I'm mad at my xlite for not being able to keep proper tension unless I buy some fucking $20 threshold tensioners

10. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

Im mad at myself for buying the wrong bike thinking the rear brake would work better...wait no just mad at the bike.

11. Elan

Elan steve french

what did you buy broe?

12. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

brisa dual disc ;)

right now i am very pleased with my bike...nothings wrong (finally. hasn't been this way in a while). no brake rub, no leaking tyres, no blistery palms, no annoying creaks, no loose chain (mostly), no treadless tyres....

13. Elan

Elan steve french

ah. brisas are the gayest bikes ever. why the fuck did you buy one?

14. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

:hsugh: ;)

15. sharpe

sharpe Guest

mrh

that's funny coz i went for a ride with a mate and said "i'm happy that my bike is finally working perfectly"..1 hour later and the bearings in the hub collapsed:sadwavey:this is my old raceline bike. piece of shit

Attached Files:

16. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

i am mad at the dents on my bike. they keep me from the possibility of getting a good price on it should i want to sell the beautiful team, which i might. damn.

17. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

Ya well I had a OLD school monty with OLD school HS33s with two finger levers...needless to say they didn't work. I tried grinding, new pads, and tar and they never held so i figured disc brakes would be alot better.. they worked untill i broke the disc mounts and got the new frame and they havn't worked well since. My friends both bought new HS33s set them up will with koxx blocks and convinced me to give HS33s another chance so my next bike will have one on the rear with koxx blocks and a heavy grind hopefully it will be better...Oh ya im also mad my parents wont let me sell the bike for how much people will pay for it, because its not worth alot to any rider than knows their trials bikes.

18. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

right now im kidna happy with my bike even though i hate it?

im on a part breaking frenzy..2 bent levers, bent bars, crapped out pedals, destroyed rear wheel,broken lever body..it sucks sorta. but on the upside, i can now train like the cous brothres!! i think its really improved my riding in the 3 days that its been broken, however small i can really feel a difference. but..i am happy towards my bike because its really helped me improve since my old GT, and once my cousin buys it i will have enough for my python. so it is a good bike..:)

19. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Fuck my cranks, chain, and derailler.