MA ride

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by DanBowhers, Jun 21, 2004.

1. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Hey...anyone wanna ride weds? Ed? Pfunder? I know Robbie needs a new wheel so if you (Ed) could get crackin on that we could stay at my place (or somewhere else) tuesday and then hit purgatory or lynn woods or lincoln woods on weds. We could also force feed Ed more beer...LOL

2. johnny_g

johnny_g Guest

could i tag along? need to ride with people, im going crazy by myself.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

ed on beer? thats got to be funny

4. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

yea it was comical.. and he got to see 4 naked drunk chicks riding at 3 am at the campsite.

I want to ride but ed doesn't have my hub and he said it would take a while to build the wheel or something. maybe we can just chill and not ride? I could ride if i could get a front magura from someone.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

how did you douche your front wheel?

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

SMOEKE ZE DANK BREHS!

I'd come up but I drove 7 hours today to ride (down to baltimore then back up) and I have lots of stuff to do :(

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Hmm lets figure this out...I wanna ride real bad Ed should have a front Magura shouldnt he? Or atleast a rear one you might be able to use? Damnit Tonkery fuck the shit you gotta do be at my house tomorrow.

8. johnny_g

johnny_g Guest

what do you need to ride, im a bike mech with alot of parts on hand. im leaving my current shop and need to get rid of alot of stuff, i have front wheels, and a magura front rim brake, if you need something to ride let me know, i will let you use what you need.

9. trialsallday

trialsallday New Member

i need some cast iron 1 piece cranks, and some bmx pitbull brakes and a chrome HUTCH bmx bike with stem/crotch pad and bmx handlbars with the v shaped bar in the middle between the grips and i want a pad on that too. any kickin around ?

10. johnny_g

johnny_g Guest

no but ive got a hot pink hutch trick star, with white mags and checkered pads, could probably throw in some dice valve caps, and some poker cards to put in the spokes. when are you gonna ride your bike?

11. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

no dice for wednesday. my bro needs some surgery or somthing for his face. so il be heading into to boston thursday and could ride then. is thats cool?

rob i could probably just get mesurements from your hub and get all the stuff ready then steal it and build it lightning fast....

yeah i think camping/partying was much more fun than walking around all day watching people taco wheels. :)