Observed Trials banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard people saying that a low B.B. effects upping height in a negative way. After making the choice to saty stock, I 've been looking at the woodman, but realized it has a 12" B.B.. Andy T, or anyone else riding a Woodman T-Pro, has the low B.B. affected you upping / other aspects of riding?

Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
It has reduced them to 1 - 2 feet lower. It is the worst idea ever, my woodman bb is not 12" ... it is 11 inches and change. I can barely up around 46" on the woodman, and hooks are playing with absolute death. It is horrendous for slaps, horrendous for anything with more than 2 pedals. Good for wedges...

If you aren't at a level where bigger things are needed it is a fantastic, and cheap, frame.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AndrewT said:
It has reduced them to 1 - 2 feet lower. It is the worst idea ever, my woodman bb is not 12" ... it is 11 inches and change. I can barely up around 46" on the woodman, and hooks are playing with absolute death. It is horrendous for slaps, horrendous for anything with more than 2 pedals. Good for wedges...

If you aren't at a level where bigger things are needed it is a fantastic, and cheap, frame.
Thanks for the insight.

That kind of sucks, as right now hooks and big pedal ups are my weak point. :down: Well I guess I'll keep looking, thanks man.

·
Registered
266 Posts
AndrewT said:
I defintetly never said 52 " lol

Just wait for the coustellier I'll make some one bring a tape measurerr (which is the gayest shit anyone can do).

HAHAHA, I've always thought of putting a tape measure in my camelback to have around, guess I'm gay........
PANCHO FUCKIGN POST WHEN THIS COMP IS

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
lol seth, you wear a camelback ALL THE time when riding- normal levels of gay do not apply to you :p

Just joshing...the only time I've measured anything was over a year ago on my crescent, theo had some tape measurer and the wall was 52" to bash (omg bash?!). That was in skyline park, which is now dead :wtc:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.