Loughborough Uni

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by siswojo, Sep 20, 2004.

1. siswojo

siswojo Guest

Further education is beckoning and on the 30th of september i will officially be a resident of loughborugh uni for the next 4 fun/drink/trials/etc fueled years. knowing noone there i am seeking some new riding companians and so am a wondering if anyone reading this post is also choosing to reside at loughbrough, either for their first year or otherwise, so that i may not be so lonesome in my future sessions... any company would be much appreciated in this time of need

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm going to assume you aren't in america, you might want to try www.trials-forum.co.uk ... there is a lot of good info on this site, but not many of us attend uni overseas.

3. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Well hello there!

Im one of abooouuutttt... half a dozen trials riders here at Loughborough uni.

Get your ass to Trials-Forum, as Andy just said, and i'll point some people out to you!

'Tartridge' - [email protected]

Cheers

4. Spacemunkee

Spacemunkee Guest

im going to loughborough yay for me.... still dont know where im going to be living yet as the accomodation system is a bit fudged up to say the least at the moment :(

5. siswojo

siswojo Guest

G'darnit!

sorry guys, i thought this was the UK site, got kinda confuzled there i guess :-$ anyways, thanks for pointing it out, ill post this again on the UK forum and then if any uk based folk read this they are welcome to reply in their own continent
    knick