Observed Trials banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm moving to Spokane this weekend and was just wondering what the trials scene is like. I know there are tons of riders in Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.
Anyw riders in the Spokane area and if so what are all the good riding spots?

·
TrialsPads.com
4,434 Posts
I remember going there few times the downtown area that surround the river has few urban spots to ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't live there anymore but I used to spend a lot of time riding at Manito Park. Also the climbing area on Beacon hill has a lot of good riding. Both of those places have good natural riding. As far as urban riding, downtown/riverfront park and LC high school were my favorite places.

I don't know who still lives around there that rides...why couldn't you move there two years ago!

·
Premium Member
1,649 Posts
i'm about three hours away in missoula. send me a pm sometime if you want to ride. I'd definitely drive over for a ride every now and then.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks for the reply about all the riding spots Dtrials. I'll have to check them out whenever I get a car.
Trialsrider, I'll definitely give you a shout whenever I get a car. Hopefully that will be soon. Then I got to get a new bike, LOL.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Anyone still in this area? I just got my trials bike last week. I have not rode trials in about 7 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts