Look at this.

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Rob.K, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Go to Biketrials.com and check out a new vid by AlexL.

The kid is like 12 and does some sick stuff. Maybe not a lot of variation but it's pretty awesome.

See for yourself and then make a comment for yourself.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i cant visit biketrials anymore.

3. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

hahahaha :eek:wned:

Probably a good thing Elan, so don't get too sad.

4. Elan

Elan steve french

i am not sad....it makes me laugh though.... ahaha..i think this is my 6th banned AE. no more though for a while teehee

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I know I was kiding about the sad part.

6. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

kids pretty good, the music is good as shit. marilyn manson's new lbum is surprisingly very good

7. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

8. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

The music went well with his fast paced fid.

All that rail stuff is what impressed me.

9. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

I thought the music was pretty bad even though I used to like some of marilyn manson's stuff :sadwavey: The riding was really good for 12 but I don't like the direction his style seems to be going (but then again he's from Canada so..). Its worth a download.
    Martin

10. mikeschiavone

yea his new music is ALOT different then his old music

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

manson hasn't progressed at all, thats the only thing I don't like. Same shit...at least that one song. I really love his last tour on earth live cd though....the riding- great balance, as he's always had.

12. mikeschiavone

ive got sedate, and inati christ and his new one seems to be alot different. its more, i dont know, "pop-ish" i know thats the wrong way to describe it but the new one has more hip-hop mixing going on

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

hehe....also, the kid is 16- huge difference from 12 :)

14. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

you know what shows alex le's range of skills? kicking all sorts of ass at test of metal last year.

15. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

hes 16 and i think he shows a lot of range of skills. plus half of that was his old footage from like...last summer. hes just short and looks young cuz hes azn. i shall be makin a vid soon. hopefully finishing near....the end of april.

16. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

woops...didnt read all the posts. my bad

17. AlexL

AlexL Guest

yea somone wanna host my vid on a better server? endidkjelkakejl sucks and never works

18. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

go make a better vid then ill shut up. .."just a bunch of gaps.." thats so ignorant. besides its just a little vid of old clips he put together. not a lot off ppl on this board can face the fact that some younger riders are better than they are. its kinda turnin into bt.com. but not as gay. when theres a guy who makes a good vid whos younger than most on this board the ppl either dont reply or bash them. wow look he can only do big gaps and ups. hes not very good. :down:

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I will have to say sonic that i completely disagree with you, alex has amazing control of that bike and you can clearly tell it trancends just gaps and manuals..

20. Liquid

Liquid Guest

Sure, I've got a lot more bandwidth than I ever use. As long as it doesn't go crazy I can host it.

It's here