Look at the new Zoo parts

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by koxxman, Jul 15, 2004.

1. koxxman

koxxman New Member

The stem is f*#king good,most people probably already know about it
    but it looks good take a look at www.zoobike.com

2. average mike

average mike Guest

Hmm, that stem does look pretty f*#&ing nice, but I'll just stick with my brisa. Sorry about the censorship, i can't swear or my mom will find out and ground me.

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

They even provided the torque specification for the bolts. (in Newton meters) Good stuff.

4. B1105

B1105 New Member

Yea those specs are nice. But it looks like any other stem out there IMO, so if they charge more than 40 bucks, forget it.

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I wonder if those pads will be worth a shit....

6. sharpe

sharpe Guest

wowsers!

hey that stem does look cool! and those pads are "trippy"(shut up ya junkie). would look gay as though.

7. Jupiter Zones

Jupiter Zones Guest

I have those pads and they rule......i run a grind.
    I did not even have to break in the pads. Just pop in the pads with a fresh grind and prepare to hear lound sounds.

8. oicdn

oicdn Guest

^^ who cares about loud sounds...do they work?

9. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

haha Chris who looks at pad colour anyway? half of it is behind the piston thingy and the rest you would see about this much:

plaz are yellow

But yeah jupiter jones tell us how well they work

10. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

i want the pads. i want them alot. they're green. that's badass. and they're really loud. massively. you can hear them in parts of the old craig lee scott stock vid. it's ridiculous. wow.

11. Jupiter Zones

Jupiter Zones Guest

they bite really well.... i havent used koxx bloxx so cant comment on their performance versus bloxx.

Pad wear seems to be ok. although i think they wear faster than K.B.

Good pad the only downfall i see is that it might potentially suck when my grind wears down...

12. koxxman

koxxman New Member

Pads are f*#king good, very grippier good in wet with grind rims, need not use TAR and really loud that wat Craig Scott said when he was tast them man.I will be buying some tomorrow...

13. Peace

Peace pedocrab

my echo blue pads are eating balls and i hate maguras but i dont have an adaptor to go to vees! so i want those pads too, fuck i hate magura!
    must make adaptors.
    looks like that will be my next stem when the core dies...
    Peace

14. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Depending on which frame you're running and which rear wheel, there are adapters available for the V brake conversion, Woodman components sells a set, and I think a few others also.