long mods...

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by RyanMcVicker, Feb 27, 2004.

1. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

I am thinking about selling my Monty 221 xlite mod and getting a long mod like a koxx or echo. If there are any other long mods let me know please. I am 6'3" with shoes on, and somewhere around 160-170 pounds i think. Would the difference in wheelbase between the 1033 wheelbase of the echo and the 1035 on the koxx make a difference at all?

2. Elan

Elan steve french

no. both look like decent bikes...for mods.

3. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

it wouldn't make a difference. if you got the koxx and tilted your handlebars backwards BARELY then it'd be the same thing as an echo. whatever brand floats your boat really, they're practically the exact same. be prepared for a HUGE difference either way though

4. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

mod? scrap the mod and get a stock.... you're way huge for a mod

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I have to agree with Graham. I know its not advice you asked for, but if you don't mind switching you should check out a stock.

6. Elan

Elan steve french

unless you drive a miata.

7. onza_tpro

onza_tpro Guest

i like the koxx levelboss , but at the same time i think that the echo team is alovely bike , its up to you

8. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

Bill, I agree with you. I have been planning on getting a stock always, but I wanted to try out the whole mod thing before I get a stock and stick to it forever.

I should have got a long mod to begin with in order to try out mod trials, right? Since I am soo tall, long mod is the only way to go ive heard.

but anyways, after I am done with riding mod for a little while, I am going to get an echo pure 1080 and stick with stock.

9. Elan

Elan steve french

the best idea i have ever heard of doode!

10. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?