Observed Trials banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing special, just something i threw together after my ride yesterday by myself :down:

nothing special in editing or riding but its something to download while video 13 is in production

www.canberratrials.com video is on the home page

Alex

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
I liked it a lot actually. Very nice riding style, I really like two wheel natural riding, only using rear wheel when necessary. The music was nice and chill, just like the riding, and the intro I thought was pretty cool. Keep it up, I've really grown to like your vids :bigthumb:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Really nice video considering you had to film yourself! When is the next canberra going to come out?
Martin

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
who knows, it will probably take a fair while, that is why im making these little videos in the mean time. i would like to make video 13 better than 12, that is why i am in no hurry to get it finished.

Thanks for the replys so far :drool:

Alex

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Good stuff. I guess filming yourself is not too bad provided you have enough tape :)

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Nice one alex- i really like the song picked as well as the style of the video....you're jerky style however...

:p Just fucking with you, and whats up with all that run up for that rock! ;)

·
Steffen L.T.
743 Posts
This may sound corny, but thats one of the best trials vids I've every seen.

-The camara angles were just how I like em' Still and simple so you can see whats goin on.

-Great editing! Simple in the parts where needed but so real tech stuff to put speed and interest in the vid.

-Amazing terrain, amazing day!

- very good riding, that big drop could have beed done smoother with some style though...

Definately a keeper on the podium, congrats!

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
great vid - starring MY FRONT WHEEL !!!

excellent Alex - looks like you've attempted all of the "not today" lines with no hesitation on your own - maybe we should leave you by yourself out there more often !!

no need to return that wheel anytime soon either - I got myself THAT roox thelma XC front hub - and built myself up a new XC wheel with that old LX hub...so now I am not short of wheels...

nice to see I'm not the only one with an unquenchable drinking habit - I don't feel bad though - been out in this heat all week - fencing on monday and tuesday all day in the hot sun - spraying serrated tussock and thistles today for 10 hours - and tomorrow. I think I'll start at around 5am to avoid the sun tomorrow.

great vid BTW - and not just because I'm featured (on canberratrials, not this video) either...

- Joel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts