Little bit of Colorado in AZ

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by warpig, Apr 7, 2004.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Just a couple of Pancho when he was in Phoenix during Spring Break.

[​IMG]
    -Pancho getting ready to gap

[​IMG]
    -Kevin Rothman dropping off with Pancho gettin' in really close.

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

wow, super sick rocks! cool pix

3. Elan

Elan steve french

how was his bike

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

ahhh man pancho, you've gotta share those pics with us :D. Warpig, those are some nicely exposed pics... you should share more with us :).

Bill

5. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I was thinking the same thing, 2 isnt enough. :sonic: Those came out real well.

6. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

damn, those rocks look nice and grippy.

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

2 is enough.

8. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Where is that in Phoenix? I'm heading out there pretty soon.

9. warpig

warpig Guest

broken and flat :ugh:

128th St & Dynamite. Northeast Phoenix/Scottsdale, almost to Cave Creek. If you head out here, drop me a line and we'll get you there and meet up for some fun hopping over rattlesnakes.

Those were just the first few I scanned with the new film scanner. This whole digital thing is still kinda new to me so I'm learning the whole scanner thing and trying to figure out how to get quality pics without killing the quality when reduced to acceptable web sizes.

We just had a huge group ride at the same place last weekend that I burned up 2 rolls on. Should have a bunch more here shortly once I educate myself a little more and can get what's on the slides actually scanned to look the same. Once I'm up to speed I'll have tons of stuff to share.

Thanks for the compliments. Turns out that photographing trials is really hard to compose so the uninitiated actually know what the hell is going on. We're getting there though.